Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Elizabeth Cole
Customers Also Bought Items By
Tired of telling your child not to shout or kick things when they are angry? Then this book is the perfect solution for you!
When children are angry, they can manifest their anger through bad behavior. They might shout, cry, throw things and roll on the floor or all of these things combined. That's why most parents need help managing their kids emotions and feelings.
This book about little Nick:
- contains lovely illustrations and lightly rhyming storyline
- helps children recognize and cope with their anger in a funny way through communication with zoo animals
- offers a variety of calming techniques and is aimed to improve kids self-regulation skills
- teaches children to admit their mistakes and say “I’m sorry”
- includes a bonus coloring page
"This story has helped my preschoolers to understand, recognize and deal with their emotions. Very useful picture book which offers fun kids activities and is full of amazing illustrations." – Jennifer
Even if you have tried everything, this book is perfect for gaining a deeper understanding of children anger management and how to help kids control their emotions. We highly recommend it to parents.
So, don't wait, add this amazing book to your cart now and ENJOY!