Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Ellen Finkelstein
Ellen Finkelstein specializes in training speakers to present effectively. She writes about PowerPoint and presenting. Two of her books are How to Do Everything with PowerPoint 2007 and PowerPoint for Teachers. You can find free tips and sign up for her newsletter on her website, http://www.ellenfinkelstein.com.
Her latest venture is writing about online marketing and helping online entrepreneurs reach more people through writing and speaking. You can find lots of great tips and articles at https://www.ChangetheWorldMarketing.com
Customers Also Bought Items By
Titles By Ellen Finkelstein
- Uses the straightforward For Dummies style to show Linux and Windows users how to use the OpenOffice.org desktop productivity suite
- OpenOffice.org has a user interface and feature set similar to that of other office suites and works transparently with a variety of file formats, including those of Microsoft Office
- Explains how to download, install, and set up both the Linux and Windows versions of OpenOffice.org
- Organized by the four key desktop applications provided in the OpenOffice.org suite: Writer (word processing), Calc (spreadsheets), Impress (presentations), and Draw (graphics)
- Other topics covered include creating and formatting documents with Writer, using templates and styles, creating spreadsheets with Calc, manipulating spreadsheet data, creating a presentation with Impress, and creating and editing images with Draw
Even AutoCAD developers turn to this book for answers!
Find out what fans of all the previous bestselling editions of this book already know: this is the top all-in-one guide to everything you need to master AutoCAD. Whether you're a novice looking to start with the basics and progress to programming, or an AutoCAD veteran exploring what's new or seeking a quick refresher, every feature is covered. Start drawing today in AutoCAD 2010 with the one book you need to succeed.
- Start drawing right away with a Quick Start project
Draw, view, and edit in 2D, then add text and dimensions
Reference other drawings and link data to objects
Build, view, and present complex 3D drawings
Customize commands, create shortcuts, and use scripts and macros
Program AutoCAD using AutoLISP® and VBA
What's on the DVD?
- Trial versions of both AutoCAD 2010 and AutoCAD LT 2010
Over 300 before-and-after drawings from working AutoCAD professionals
A selection of helpful add-on programs
The entire book in searchable PDF
Videos on the two big new features of AutoCAD 2010— Parametric Constraints and Mesh Solids
System Requirements: Please see the DVD appendix for details and system requirements.
Control your drawings with the new parametric constraints
Draw and display sophisticated 2D and 3D models
Create organic, molded solids with 3D meshes
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
AutoCAD 2015 and AutoCAD LT 2015 Bible is the book you want to have close at hand to answer those day-to-day questions about this industry-leading software. Author and Autodesk University instructor Ellen Finkelstein guides readers through AutoCAD 2015 and AutoCAD LT 2015 with clear, easy-to-understand instruction and hands-on tutorials that allow even total beginners to create a design on their very first day. Although simple and fundamental enough to be used by those new to CAD, the book is so comprehensive that even Autodesk power users will want to keep a copy on their desks.
Here is what you'll find inside the book:
- Part I: Introducing AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT Basics
- Part II: Drawing in Two Dimensions
- Part III: Working with Data
- Part IV: Drawing in Three Dimensions
- Part V: Organizing and Managing Drawings
- Part VI: Customizing AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT
- Part VII: Programming AutoCAD
- Part VIII: Appendixes
- Appendix A: Installing and Configuring AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT
- Appendix B: AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT Resources
In addition, the book also explores advanced techniques like programming with AutoLISP and VBA, and demonstrates AutoCAD 2015 customization that can smooth workflow. The companion website contains real-world drawings for each tutorial, plus bonus chapters and video tutorials. If you need to become an AutoCAD guru, AutoCAD 2015 and AutoCAD LT 2015 Bible is the one resource that will get you there quickly.
Create dynamic and professional-quality presentations using sage advice, handy tips, and clear descriptions from PowerPoint expert Ellen Finkelstein. This book gives you that extra edge with best-practice design, layout, and organizational techniques that will make your presentations leap off the screen. In addition to in-depth coverage of new features, including the redesigned user interface, SmartArt diagrams, new special effects, and custom layouts, this must-have resource delivers everything you need to get started, organize your content, and add those finishing touches for a top-notch presentation.
- Make your point with well-crafted, clear content
- Design and save custom themes and layouts
- Create perfectly formatted tables and charts
- Include special effects like animation, 3-D, reflections, and soft edges
- Add music, video clips, and narration
- Convert bulleted text to diagrams using SmartArt graphics
- Protect presentation files with new security tools
- Deliver with confidence using the new Presenter View