- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Emile Henry Modern Classics Small Rectangular Baker 11x8, 11 x 8, Sugar White
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||4.01 Pounds|
|Product Care Instructions||Dishwasher Safe|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made in France since 1850. Made of all natural materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry hr. Ceramic (high resistance
- Superior heat retention. Burgundy clay has superior even-heat diffusion and heat retention properties; it keeps food hot on the Table Longer.
- Resistant against temperature change. For use in the oven up to 520 degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave Safe: can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to Table.
- Durable and scratch resistant. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch and does not craze. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts.
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe or hand wash with soap and water. 10 year. 10 year against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
Buy it with
Customers also search
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Emile Henry Modern Classics Small Rectangular Baker
Since 1850, Emile Henry has produced in France a large range of high quality ceramic cooking utensils. Our products are made from natural materials and have been designed and manufactured in France, in Southern Burgundy.
Time-honored French Construction with Modern American Style
The product of over two years of development, Modern Classics pairs Emile Henry’s signature Burgundy clay and French construction techniques with shapes designed specifically for the American kitchen. Resistant to thermal shock, the baker makes weekday family meal easy with a bit of advance prep and storage in the freezer. Perfect for vegetable gratins, baked pasta dishes, fruit crisps and more, this handsome baker pairs a modern sensibility with time-honored French construction techniques.
- With unmatched even heating capabilities, Burgundy clay is safe for broiler and microwave use and is oven safe to 500°F
- Highly resistant to thermal shock, Emile Henry cookware moves directly from freezer to oven
- Attractive, scratch-resistant glazes feature colors inspired by nature, are lead and cadmium free, and provide an ultra-smooth, virtually nonstick cooking surface that makes cleanup a snap
- A high firing temperature results in incredibly durable cookware that resists chipping
- Available in several sizes and colors
Emile Henry provides all natural, durable, shock resistant elegance for the modern kitchen
Made in France from Natural Materials
Made from HR Ceramic (High Resistance) they diffuse the heat gently and evenly
Use in the oven up to 515 Degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave safe: Can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to table
Compare with similar items
Baking Pans, Jemirry Rectangular Ceramic Baking Dishes for Oven Cooking, Kitchen, Cake, Banquet and Daily Use- Classic Blue
Emile Henry Made In France HR Modern Classics Large Rectangular Baker, 13 x 9", White
Emile Henry Made In France HR Modern Classics Square Baking Dish 8 x 8" / 2 Qt, White
Emile Henry HR Ceramic Small oval baker, Twilight
|Sold By||Everything Kitchens||jemirry||Amazon.com||Spreetail||Amazon.com|
|Color||Sugar White||Deep Blue||Sugar White||Sugar White||Twilight|
|Item Dimensions||11 x 8 x 3.5 inches||—||13 x 9 x 2.95 inches||10.63 x 9.06 x 2.56 inches||10.5 x 7 x 2.5 inches|
Since 1850, Emile Henry has produced in France a large range of high quality ceramic cooking utensils. With a 10 year, Our products are made from natural materials and have been designed and manufactured in France, in Southern Burgundy. Emile Henry unveils modern classics, an American inspiration and the first significant launch of an Emile Henry collection Since the original pie and lasagna dishes debuted in the early '90s. Modern classics is a range of cookware and bakeware that has been on the drawing boards for many, many months. It is truly an American collection as the shapes, capacities, and Dimensions were developed with an eye toward American foods, style and recipes. All of the shapes have been designed from the ground up to attract the American consumer while preserving the intangible design elements and the performance properties of Emile Henry. Deep enough for 4- 6 layers of lasagna or you can make a delicious moussaka or even a tiramisu ! a Family dish, It is easy to manipulate thanks to its comfortable handles. All Emile Henry products are made in France and offer a ten years.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Online shopper on December 16, 2018
By C. Arellano on July 28, 2018
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on August 29, 2021