Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Emily Kyle MS RDN CDN CLT
On her blog and social media channels, Emily shares useful resources, nutrition articles, delicious and nutritious anti-inflammatory recipes, as well as her love for backyard gardening and modern homesteading inside The Millennial Garden. Emily Kyle Nutrition is also a private practice serving individuals in-person in Rochester, NY and virtually around the country specializing in MRT Food Sensitivity Testing and Medical Nutrition Therapy for autoimmune conditions. Her first book, The 30-Minute Thyroid Cookbook: 125 Healing Recipes for Hypothyroidism & Hashimoto's was released in December 2018. As a nationally recognized writer, speaker, author and media personality, she loves to share her nutrition knowledge with the public.
EMILY AND PHIL KYLE are the husband and wife team behind Emily Kyle Nutrition (EKN). Emily is an award-winning and nationally recognized media dietitian and Phil is a chef and culinary entrepreneur. Together, they combine their experience to create books like The Hashimoto's AIP Cookbook. Outside of work, you can find Emily and Phil caring for their garden, flock of chickens, and young son, Ransom.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Recipes for healing—the definitive cookbook for Hashimotos AIP
Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) can help treat and possibly send Hashimotos symptoms into remission—but what does that mean for your day-to-day diet? This is the first-ever cookbook to tell you everything you need to know to bring AIP into your life.
The Hashimotos AIP Cookbook helps heal your thyroid with deliciously nutritious and simple recipes. From Bacon Date Spinach Sauté to Portobello Mushroom Beef Burgers, these recipes were specifically created to make every bite of your life on AIP enjoyable. Options for 30-Minute, 5-Ingredient, One-Pot, and Make-Ahead meals make this diet surprisingly easy.
The Hashimotos AIP Cookbook includes:
- The complete story—Learn everything you need to know about Hashimotos and hypothyroidism.
- No-fuss AIP recipes—Follow AIP dietary guidelines worry-free with recipes designed to get you in and out of the kitchen—fast and hassle-free.
- Helpful extras—With a 2-week meal plan and info on the foods you can have and avoid—this book is packed with useful tips and information for your AIP lifestyle.
Address the root cause of Hashimotos symptoms with healing, restorative recipes from The Hashimotos AIP Cookbook.
The 30-Minute Thyroid Cookbook offers the fastest, everyday recipes to take control of hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s symptoms for long-term relief.
When you’re dealing with symptom flare-ups, the last thing you want to do is spend hours cooking. The 30-Minute Thyroid Cookbook offers quick recipe solutions to manage hypothyroid and Hashimoto’s symptoms, so that you can get in and out of the kitchen and back to your life.
From Crispy Baked Tempeh Fingers to Rub Roasted Pork Tenderloin, these no-fuss recipes combine quick and easy prep and cook times for table-ready meals in 30-minutes or less. Complete with a guide to setting up a thyroid-friendly kitchen, plus tons of tips and tricks to make home cooking easier, The 30-Minute Thyroid Cookbook is an everyday solution to get long-term symptom relief.
The 30-Minute Thyroid Cookbook includes:
- An essential introduction that explains the thyroid-diet connection, and offers instruction on foods to eat and avoid, along with guidelines for preparing your pantry and eating out.
- 125 recipes that are all gluten-free and dairy-free, and ready to eat in 30-minutes or less.
- Quick reference labels that allow you to choose what to eat based on your needs, with labels for Paleo, Autoimmune Protocol (AIP), Elimination Provocation (EP), and more!
Don’t let a busy day get in the way of eating foods that support optimal thyroid function. Heal your body with nourishing, quick and easy recipes from The 30-Minute Thyroid Cookbook.
Manage your thyroid condition symptoms with a simple 4-week meal plan
Shifting your diet and lifestyle to accommodate thyroid disease can seem overwhelming, but it may be easier than you think. The Easy Thyroid Diet Plan presents a 28-day meal plan featuring more than 50 easy-to-make recipes that taste great and help you control your symptoms—reset your metabolism, lose weight, and restore your energy so you can live a full and happy life.
Along with tasty recipes, this thyroid diet cookbook outlines the advantages of both a Paleo and autoimmune protocol (AIP) diet, as well as offering beneficial advice and helpful tips for applying more holistic interventions, such as managing stress and removing environmental toxins like mercury from everyday living.
The Easy Thyroid Diet Plan includes:
- Thyroid 101—Understand what your body is going through with an up-to-date section about the causes and triggers of thyroid diseases such as chronic stress, pregnancy, and leaky gut.
- Variations aplenty—Discover 75 thyroid diet recipes that cater to everyone even if you’re gluten- or dairy-free, along with useful labels for specific dietary needs.
- Reintroduction stage—After the elimination phase, you’ll learn how to properly reintroduce foods into your diet so you can build a truly personalized thyroid diet.
Find out how simple relieving your thyroid disease symptoms can be with The Easy Thyroid Diet Plan.