Endless Energy: A Blueprint for Productivity, Focus, and Self-Discipline - for the Perpetually Tired and Lazy Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
All of your best intentions will fail without the energy to execute them. Become more energetic - biologically and psychologically.
Want to create new habits? Become more disciplined? Change your life in any way, whatsoever? Strategy comes later. First and foremost, you need the energy to take these challenges on. Learn to become your own battery. Fix fatigue, laziness, apathy, and sloth.
Endless Energy is a guide to becoming insanely energetic. It addresses what drains you, what energizes you, and everything in between. It goes deep into the psychology and physiology of energy to make sure that symptoms as well as root causes are addressed. In the end, you will have all the tools to jump-start your life in any direction you choose. Bio-hack the science of high energy and productivity!
Peter Hollins has studied psychology and peak human performance for over a dozen years and is a best-selling author. He has worked with dozens of individuals to unlock their potential and path toward success. His writing draws on his academic, coaching, and research experience.
In this audiobook, you will learn:
- What are long- and short-term solutions for instant energy to accomplish your goals?
- What is the one energy pyramid to rule them all?
- How to diagnose the emotional, psychological, and biological costs to your energy?
- How does cellular biology impact your energy?
- How to institute a diet and sleep routine that helps you?
- How to optimize your work schedule and other tips for energy management?
- Why coffee and caffeine are not the answer?
Stop struggling in vain and address what really matters: your energy levels. Wake up and start seizing your life by scrolling up and clicking the "buy now" button.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection to keep (you’ll use your first credit now).
- Unlimited listening on select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
People who viewed this also viewed
People who bought this also bought
|Listening Length||3 hours and 25 minutes|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com Release Date||December 13, 2019|
|Best Sellers Rank||
#125,834 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals)
#216 in Time Management (Audible Books & Originals)
#1,760 in Personal Time Management
#6,686 in Personal Success
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Beyond introducing the different factors that are positives or negatives for your energy (and breaking down the energy into divisions for physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual) it explains the reasoning behind it very well and gives resources to correct them. The book starts off perfectly by talking about when you have no energy you're dividing by zero. I felt that in my bones! The rest of the book helps you stop dividing by zero and start putting gas in the tank.
The book gives you detailed and practical tips on how to boost your energy through adequate nutrition, sleep, exercise, and positive social relationships. It also emphasizes how you can manage your energy so as to prevent its waste by factors described as energy vampires. In particular I like the author’s explanation on:
- How to eliminate the paradox of choice by settling for the ‘good enough’ options
- Why you shouldn’t wait for motivation before starting action on whatever you need to do, and
- The pros and cons of too much dependence on coffee for your energy
People looking for ways to improve their energy will certainly have a lot to gain from reading the book.
The idea that helped me the most was getting rid of endless decision-making during my work (which has been draining me) and learning to mechanize that process.
Peter has a way of explaining things in a simple, illuminating way.
You have to ask yourself if it's worth a few bucks for ideas that could change your life. No brainer.
Top reviews from other countries
It's an easy read compiling lots of tips I've read elsewhere.
For me, this book was kind of a reminder of all the things I knew I should be doing, but wasn't.
There's a fresh way of looking at these techniques and explanations of how these techniques work.
Certainly, this book has put me back on track.
For the average person wanting to live in a better way of life.
Would recommend to read .
Guide for life.
- Ein reisserisches Cover
- Ein vielversprechender Titel
- Eine Sammlung von oberflächlichen Wissensschnipseln