Epson EcoTank ET-2720 Wireless Color All-in-One Supertank Printer with Scanner and Copier - White
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Epson strongly recommends the use of Genuine Epson inks for a quality printing experience; Non Epson inks and inks not formulated for your specific printer may cause damage that is not covered by the Epson warranty
- Save upto 90 percent with low cost replacement ink bottles vs. ink cartridges (4) plus easy to fill, supersized ink tanks
- Cartridge Free printing upto 2 years of ink in the box and with each replacement ink set (1). Operating Systems - Windows 10, Windows 8, 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), MacOS X 10.6 – macOS 10.12.x10
- Value and convenience replacement ink bottle set includes enough ink to print upto 4,500 pages black/7,500 color (2)
- Less waste one set of replacement bottles equivalent to about 80 individual cartridges (3)
- Product protection you can count on 2 year limited warranty with registration (6)
- Easy wireless easily print from iPad, iPhone, Android tablets and smartphones (5); Includes Wi Fi Direct (7)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The EcoTank ET 2720 wireless all in one supertank printer offers Cartridge Free Printing with easy to fill, supersized ink tanks. You get up to 2 years of ink with each included or replacement ink set (1). And, each replacement ink bottle set includes enough ink to print up to 4,500 pages (2) ― equivalent to about 80 individual cartridges (3). Plus, you save up to 90 percent with low cost replacement ink bottles vs. ink cartridges (4). That means less waste. Exclusive uniquely keyed EcoFit bottles make it easy to fill each color tank. This sleek black printer also offers convenient wireless printing from tablets and smartphones (5), plus a 2 year limited warranty with registration (6).
1. Based on average monthly document print volumes of about 125 pages.
2. Replacement and included ink bottle yields based on the ISO/IEC 24712 pattern with Epson’s methodology. Actual ink yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color. All ink colors are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colors must be available for printing. For more information, visit our official site.
3. Individual cartridges estimate based on print yields of a replacement set of Black and color ink bottles as compared to Epson standard capacity ink cartridges for similarly featured printers as of September 2018.
4. Savings and cost per ISO page are based on the cost of replacement ink bottles and the cost of enough standard cartridges to achieve the total page yields of the bottles using the MSRP (USD) and yields for Epson standard capacity ink cartridges for similarly featured Epson consumer inkjet printers as of February 2019. Actual savings and costs will vary considerably based on print tasks, print volumes and usage conditions.
5. Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet and/or email enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit our official site.
6. 12 months of standard limited warranty or 30,000 plain paper sheets (whichever happens first). For an additional 12 months (total of 24 months or 30,000 plain paper sheets, whichever happens first), you must register your product. See Limited Warranty for details.
7. Wi Fi Certified; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi Fi Direct may require printer software.
8. ET 2650/2700/2720/3700/3750/4700/7700/7750/16500 and ST 2000/3000/4000 included ink bottle yields based on the ISO/IEC 24712 pattern with Epson’s methodology. ET 7700/7750 included ink bottle photo yields are significantly lower. ET 8700 included ink pack yields are estimated based on ISO/IEC 24711 test in Default Mode printing continuously. Actual ink yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color. All ink colors are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colors must be available for printing. For more information, visit out official site.
9. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
10. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
Visible screen diagonal
1" / 3 cm
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now, Epson has stepped up with the "EcoTank" that lets you refill with large ink bottles that only cost about $70 for a set - and last a much longer time than cartridges. It is easier, and cheaper, to refill the ink this way.
The Epson EcoTank ET-2720 Wireless Color All-in-One Supertank Printer with Scanner and Copier - White is a very nice mid-range printer. You won't use it to print giclee art prints or stunning sunset photos, but it will handle almost anything that the average user can throw at it with ease. Printing speed is fine, not the fastest ever, but also not slow enough that you notice it. I never once felt it was printing too slow or that I was having to wait too long for my project. It can do about 5ppm color and twice that speed in black and white.
Epson has several models of the EcoTank printer series and if you want museum quality prints, they make a printer for that too. The ET-2720 is aimed squarely at the family of 4-6 with kids in school, maybe a mom or dad who prints reports for work, and the occasional picture from your phone or tablet. And it does a great job of doing that.
Wifi was relatively easy to set up, and this printer is basically a breeze. Filling the ink is easy and kind of fun! It is set up so you can't screw it up and it is kind of neat to watch the printer suck up the ink.
I hope you find this review helpful. I feel like that reviews are super important on Amazon and they really help me determine if a product is worth buying or not - so I try to return the favor and leave a review that will honestly tell you whether a product is good or not. We all use products differently, so I also try to make it clear what was important to me, and hopefully that makes it easy for you to tell if you will like it too.
I also think it is important for Amazon shoppers to stick together and let each other know if a product is garbage. I WILL let you know if a product isn't good, so you can avoid the hassles of returning a product or a product you lose money on. PLEASE go to my profile page and reach out to me if you have any questions. I enjoy writing reviews and try to respond to any questions about a product ASAP. Thank you for reading my review.
It is the best one we ever had and the cheapest ink tank printer among Epson printer lines but I figured out couple of things I should have known. I just want to share my experiences.
First, WiFi antenna is not that good. Thankfully it comes with USB ports. so use USB instead. USB cable not included though. I think all Epson printers have the same issue.
Second, Ink tank quickly drains than you expected. even while it's cleaning ink head you can see the ink gauge is decreasing quite rapidly. So, you should keep an extra replacement ink bottle. however you could see the ink bottle is all sold out from amazon. now you know why.
Third. Paper is top loading. this printer is quite compact. width is just a little longer than 11" letter size paper. (14.8") but you see the depth is 22.8" which is longer than the width. because this is the top loading printer, you will need way more space than what it says(I mean more than 22.8"). otherwise you will easily have some paper jam.
Ah one more thing. You must to do paper alignment before you use it!!! if you don't do this you will see white lines on your printing. When you install the printer it will guide you to do it. just follow the direction then you will be fine.
Most people want to hear the bad news first, so let's get that outta the way. The paper capacity is really small, for plain copy paper no more than 30 sheets. And here's how you load the paper. Flip open the narrow feeder guard from the rear of the top of the machine. Then slide the edges out. Take a look at the 5th product photo to see what it looks like with the feeder guard out.
If you're a glutton for bad news, hear this. The stated printing speed for color is 5 ppm, and for black is 10.5 ppm. This isn't the best all-in-one for those with 100 page print jobs, in my opinion. Now let's offset this with good news.
* You get started with lots of ink. For the average home, it'll be a long time before ordering more ink.
* The ink is easy and safe to load. And it feels wonderful to be cartridge-free.
* Print quality is excellent to say the least, with highly legible text that's appropriate for most businesses and personal use. Also, its color photo quality printing is superior to laser jet printers at anything like the same cost.
* Long-term cost is widely variable depending on many factors such as humidity, and it's far superior to any printer that uses cartridges.
* The control panel is intuitive whether one controls the device there or on a phone or computer, and easy to use, in my view.
* This printer is well-documented with a 220-page user manual that's available as PDF online. This user manual is written in correct and plain language, demonstrating quality editing that's expected from Epson or any of its peers.
* Originated (whatever that really means) in Philippines.
I believe this color all-in-one printer is a very good choice for a home printer that everybody at home can learn to use. Epson concentrates its strength and targets this market segment, those who want a reservoir, or supertank, printer for a couple hundred dollars. It certainly beats any cartridge printer, in my opinion. It certainly beats printer models that use subscription services for ink cartridges, which I consider to be a bad deal for subscribers.
It's better to go with a reservoir (aka, supertank) printer for economics and because they're greener than using cartridges. This Epson printer works well even though it has a small plain copy paper load capacity.