Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Epson FX-890II Impact Printer
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Extreme reliability ― long life cycle; durable design with very few moving parts; withstands dust, humidity and extreme temperatures.
- Low cost of ownership ― up-to-7.5-million-character ribbon cartridge2 offers a low cost per page and reduces the frequency of user interventions.
- Powerful productivity ― ultra-fast 9-pin printer speeds through multipart forms and reports at up to 738 cps (1).
- Seamless integration with both new and legacy systems ― includes Epson ESC/P, IBM PPDS and MICROLINE printer languages for greater flexibility.
- Advanced paper handling ― simple paper path for remarkable reliability; accommodates cut-sheet paper and continuous forms up to 7 pages thick.
- Connectivity Technology: Usb
- Form Factor: Print Only
- Printer Output: Monochrome
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Epson LQ-590II Dot Matrix Printer - Monochrome
Epson C11CC24001 LX-350 Dot Matrix Printer - 9 pin - Up to 347 char/sec - Parallel/Serial/USB
Epson C11CC24001 Dot Matrix Printer
Oki MICROLINE 320 Turbo Mono Dot Matrix Printer (62411601)
Oki 62418701 MICROLINE 420 Dot Matrix Printer
|Sold By||Amazon.com||TheSupplierHub||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||IT Electronix||Adorama|
|Item Dimensions||17.20 x 14.80 x 6.90 inches||2.00 x 4.00 x 8.00 inches||10.83 x 13.70 x 6.06 inches||14.25 x 17.00 x 8.75 inches||21.40 x 21.30 x 9.40 inches||20.76 x 21.50 x 9.25 inches|
|Item Weight||15.90 lbs||15.87 lbs||9.04 lbs||11.00 lbs||16.50 lbs||17.00 lbs|
The Epson FX-890II Series offers the durability and ease of use for critical daily print requirements. These reliable 9-pin, narrow-carriage impact printers boast a long life cycle, a 3-year limited warranty and speeds up to 738 cps (1). Their up-to-7.5-million-character ribbon cartridge (2) reduces user interventions as well as cost per page. Engineered for seamless integration into virtually any system, they include Epson ESC/P, IBM PPDS and MICROLINE printer languages. Ideal for harsh environments, these workhorses race through cut-sheet, continuous or multipart forms up to 7 pages thick, and feature an intuitive control panel for easy setup and operation.
1. Based on Ultra Speed Draft Mode at 12 cpi.
2. Based on Draft Mode printing.
3. Only available on the FX-890II NT model.
4. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
5. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.