Etekcity Ultralight Portable Outdoor Backpacking Camping Stove with Piezo Ignition (Orange, 1 Pack)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Durable material: made of aluminum alloy and stainless steel which can stand high temperature and weight
- Compact and collapsible: portable design (with small dimensions: 1. 81"X 2. 36" X 3. 15") is perfect for ultralight camping and backpacking. Fit for pots or pans with diameter up to 7". Come with carrying case for enhanced portability
- Broad compatibility: Compatible with any 7/16 thread single butane/butane-propane mixed Fuel canisters (EN 417)
- Flame control: Adjustable control valve for fast maximum heat output all the way down to a simmer quickly and efficiently
- Leave no trace: adhere to “leave no trace” principles set forth by the US forest Service, bureau of land management, and national park service. Burns clean, with no debris or smooth left behind. 1 year
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Etekcity Water Filter Straw||150PSI tire pressure||Etekcity Tire Pressure||Etekcity LED Camping Lantern||Etekcity Camping Air Mattress Queen 9||Etekcity Camping Air Mattress Twin 9|
|Item Weight||2.08 ounces||2.4 ounces||1.2 pounds||9.2 oz per unit||11.3 pounds||11.4 pounds|
|Purposes||Clean Water for Picnic||Measuring tire pressure||Safe Driving||Camping, Hiking, Power Outage, Emergency||Camping||Camping|
|Product Dimensions||5.4 x 2.2 x 1.1 inches||7.7 x 3.1 x 2.6 inches||7 x 3.5 inches||80 x 60 x 9 inches||75 x 39 x 9 inches|
|Materials||ABS||ABS||Brass||ABS||Flock Top,PVC||Flock Top,PVC|
1. When screw on the canister, please turn off the valve by turning the valve completely to the right and operate quickly to avoid leaking gas. It is normal of slightly leaking gas when screwing on the canister.
2. Before ignition, turn on the valve by turning the valve to the left. Then adjust the valve and push the Piezo Ignition button at the same time to ignite.
3. Remember to turn off the valve by turning the valve completely to the right before screw off the canister.
Attention: The ignition may need slight adjustment due to long time transportation issues if it did not work properly. You may also need a camping stove adapter if it is not the EN417 propane tank.
1 x Etekcity Ultralight Camp Stove
1 x Carry Case
1 x User Guide
Features & Specifications
- Accommodates up to 7"(18cm) diameter pot
- Output: 1680 Kcal / 1.94 kW / 6666 BTU
- Ignition: Built-in electric-spark ignition system
- Stove Base Material: Stainless Steel
- Support Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Dimensions: 3.15" x 2.36" x 1.81"
Etekcity Ultralight Portable Outdoor Backpacking Camping Stove
Portability and Convenience
- Stainless Steel and Aluminum Alloy combine to create one of the lightest and most portable camping stoves on the market.
- The included carrying case further adds to the portability as it can simply be tossed in a bag without worry.
Quick to Ignite and Consistently Strong
- Piezo Ignition system allows for the Etekcity Ultralight Camp Stove to have a quick ignition.
- And a with a strong valve connection the flame stays consistent and strong even when adjusting from high to low settings.
Excellent Bearing Capacity
Heavy Duty Stainless Steel
Simple Folding and Easy to Carry
High Combustion Efficiency
Have Fun with the Mini Camping Stove
Who says backpacking needs to stop in the summer? Experience year-round backpacking with an ultra-lightweight camping stove that produces a powerful flame that lights up quickly even in cold temperatures and high altitude.
Everyone has to start somewhere, and for beginning backpackers and ultralight campers there's no better place to start than the Etekcity mini camping stove. There's virtually zero setup and it’s extremely easy to use with no risk of fuel spills and no priming required.
A Safer Solution
Even if you're not an avid backpacker, the mini camping stove is a safe companion to have stowed away in any emergency kit. When worse comes to worst, pull out this little stove to enjoy the comfort of a hot meal.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Next, it's a copy of the tried and true Pocket Rocket, which is mostly great. The other down side about it is that the supports don't create the same diameter of support as the pocket rocket. Even with the cute little flippable feet that swing out the make a larger effective diameter, it's not as large. The downside to that is it doesn't provide as much stable support for a pan or larger container.
Those are the weaknesses.
Positives are that it heats just like more expensive options. We tested between the Pocket Rocket and this one and it really did a great job of getting things warm quickly. 5 stars there!
Also, because of the way it's engineered with the cute little feet, it's able to be folded into a nice and small plastic carrying case. 5 stars there!
For the price, I'd recommend it. Just be aware of the shortcomings and be sure to pack something to ignite the flame.
Extremely lightweight, compact, and durable. They take up no space or weight in your pack so they're excelent for long hikes and camping. And they very durable, iv had one for about 2 years with many uses and all components still work like new. I highly reccomend this not only for camping, but for emergencies also when theres no working stove in the house, or for a bugout bag or get home bag, or emergency bag for your car incase you have to stay a night over on the side of the road. Theres so many uses.
Simple, compact, and effective. More versatile then a jetboil and smaller; however it's easy to burn food if you're not attentive, so pay attention.
The jet boil is designed well, but far too expensive. Buy this to save on cash but be mindful it's designed for general use, unlike the jet boil which is designed for one thing, boiling water. So when you use it for cooking, pay close attention, it's easy to burn things with the intense flames, adjust as appropriate.
2 solid points to make on this. First, the customer service is incredible. My original stove did not have a working ignition. Wrote a comment about (see below), and within days Etekcity reached out, offered me a new one, and had arrive a few weeks later. Second, my new stove operated just as advertised. The ignition lit the stove on the first try.
My pot is the Stanley Adventure camp pot. This pot has a narrow bottom. the arms on the Etekcity stove are able to hold the pot just fine.
The built in ignition hasn't worked since I got it. And most of the flame is focused, not dispersed. So probably a bit inefficient. But for the price, it works. But I'm only doing 1-2 nighters, no long trails. On the plus side, the arms that hold the pot are sturdy.