Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Eva Iliana
Eva Iliana is an entrepreneur, a stay-at-home mom, and the author of Mediterranean Kids Lunch Break and Dash Kids Lunch Break.
As an advocate of health and wellness with children of her own, Eva is perfectly placed to explore the benefits of healthy diets and how they can be applied to children. Her work explores a variety of healthy approaches to eating and strategies for making them appealing to young people.
Eva has two school-aged children, and although they have always eaten well, she understands the struggles of instigating dietary change within a family. Having studied the specific dietary needs of children for years, she has a clear understanding of how to make different dietary lifestyles child-friendly and provide them with all the nutrients they need to thrive.
She believes in taking a whole-family approach to a healthy lifestyle, involving everyone in the process to reach a sustainable and healthy way of eating.
Eva is passionate about cooking and loves trying out new recipes. Her ideal Saturday involves spending time in the kitchen with her husband and two daughters, followed by a family hike that ends with a good meal and a delicious treat the whole family has helped to prepare. She believes that there is much joy to be found in food and loves nothing more than to see contented faces around her kitchen table.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Titles By Eva Iliana
Equip your child with the building blocks for lasting health--not only now, but for the rest of their lives.
It's no surprise that parents want their children to eat well and build healthy attitudes towards food that will last them a lifetime.
So how is it that fewer than 15% of elementary school-age children get enough fruits and vegetables in their diet?
With the pressures of work, family, school, and parenting, finding the time to create a balanced nutrition plan for your kids can seem impossible. Where should you even begin?
The answer lies in the past--the way some of the healthiest populations in the world ate, not too long ago.
The Mediterranean diet is no meal plan being advertised by diet coaches online. It finds its basis in the eating patterns that have been shown to help prevent heart attacks, obesity, diabetes, and stroke.
Instead of worrying about the unpronounceable ingredients in your child's lunch box, take back your peace of mind with mealsthat you can prepare together.
In 2015, 13.7 million children were obese. This number is only on the rise, and it isn't just because of all the processed foods out there.
Many children grow up with no understanding of how the foods they eat affect their body, and they find themselves lost when they have to take things into their own hands.
Eva Iliana has compiled not only delicious recipes that your kids will love, but she has also proven ways you can start the nutrition discussion and enable them to take an active role in their health.
In Mediterranean Kids Lunch Break, you will discover:
- 45simple, easy-to-prepare, delicious recipes to start the day off strong and keep that momentum going
- Why it's so important to talk with your kids about food openly and honestly--and the danger of labeling foods as "good" or "bad"
- The not-so-secret reason why the Mediterranean diet is associated with longer life, healthier hearts, and clearer minds
- How small changes to snacking habits can create a big impact over the course of a lifetime
- Exactly what you'll need to keep a pantry that enables you and your family to make healthy eating easy and painless
- Various ways to get your child involved in the cooking process, with specific pointers for different age groups
- Why you don't need to give up ice cream, pasta, or burgers to adopt a healthy diet
- How to make the transition to a balanced, wholefood-based diet when your kids are already used to their favorite foods
And much more.
Changing your child's eating habits for the better doesn't have to mean spending hours poring through recipe books and trying to figure out whether those "organic" snacks are actually good for them.
You can lay the groundwork for a healthy attitude towards food, without lectures or rigid meal plans.
If you're ready to unlock the secrets of the Mediterranean diet for your child and put them on a path to better health, then scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button right now.
You Are What You Eat--Set Your Child Up for a Healthy Life
When did you last read the ingredients list on the snacks and meals you gave your child?
Chances are that you'll find yourself looking at a list a mile long, with additives nobody can pronounce.
You know the importance of a healthy, balanced diet, but do you really know what your family is eating
Today, nearly 61% of infants and 99% of toddlers consume added sugars each day--in quantities greater than those recommended for adult women!
Even so-called "healthy" processed snacks have beenassociated with the eventual development of heart disease, diabetes, and other inflammatory issues.
You may be familiar with the paleo diet, or totally new to it. No matter how muchyou know, we can all agree: you want your child to grow up happy and healthy.
Our ancestors followed this diet for thousands of years, eating the naturally-sourcedfoods that the environment provided. No processed foods to put strain on our metabolisms or aggravate food sensitivities…
The simplest approach is often the best, and thatholds true for what your kids eat. It is not only possible, but easier than ever, to make the shift toa healthier lifestyle.
Not only will you find delicious recipes the whole family will enjoy, but Paleo Kids Lunch Break will also help you discover:
- The long-term benefits your child will begin to experience just days after starting on a paleo meal plan
- Easy tips and tricks to get the entire family involved (and convince your child to try new foods!)
- 35 tasty, quick, and cheap paleo recipes for lunches and snacks that nochild will be able to resist
- Why the paleo diet works, and how its anti-inflammatory effects target major health problems many face today
- The right way to talk to your child about food to help them develop a positive relationship with it as they grow older
- How to help your child cultivate an appreciation for the delicious foods provided by nature
And much more.
The paleo lifestyle isn't another strict regimen that your kidswill reject on day one--it's a transition to a healthier view on fueling your body with the right foods.
When you start listening to your body (and provide it with the nutrients it really needs), you will find your entire family more attuned to their health and energy. No more sugar-fueled energy spikes in the classroom that leave your children listless in the afternoon.
Eating paleo is the freedom to eat your fill, knowing every item on your plate is one that supports your body. Are you ready to take control of what you eat without being controlled by it?
If you want to empower your kids to make healthy food choices now and in the future, without sacrificing delicious meals, then scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button right now.
An amazing collection of the most scrumptious, desirable, breezy vegetarian recipes that you can prepare in less than 20 minutes!
Are you having kitchen nightmares, trying to decide the perfect school meal for your adorable, mischievous children?
What about dinner, with so many choices boggling your already troubled mind?
Were you mistaken to decide on a vegetarian diet for the whole family in the first place?
According to the British Nutrition Foundation, the suggested calorie intake during lunch is joint-highest with dinner, especially if they are combined with nutritious, healthy ingredients.
This is evidently true where school activities, such as clubs and societies, are mostly held during the evening, together with class sessions and private tutorials.
As energy levels roll down significantly towards the end of the day, it’s no wonder why wholesome, nourishing meals are very important for keeping your child up and running from morning to evening.
Still, amongst the many complaints that parents receive from their children about a hearty, veggie-focused meal is that their food is always looking ‘yucky’ and ‘disgusting’.
With these concerns in mind, a host of unique vegetarian recipes have been reinvented and refined by professional moms and dads, to help others convince their school children that green is the new black.
In Vegetarian Kids Lunch Break, here is just a tiny piece of the cake that you will discover:
- The truth of what it means to become a veggie-saint
- Understand the different forms of a vegetarian diet – and which suits you the most
- 90+ of the most incredible, instantaneous recipes that will excite even the dullest of taste buds
- Engaging ideas to get the whole family in on the veggie-eating action
- Distinguishing fact from fiction – vegetarian snack style
- Hidden tips to help you propel your journey into vegetarianism (and maybe even veganism!)
- In-depth knowledge of supplementary intakes to complement your new wholesome diet
… and so much more.
There are lingering concerns at school where vegetarian children are often ridiculed and bullied, just for being different from the crowd.
If you’re worried about your child becoming a veggie outcast, then knowing how to prepare beautiful, presentable lunches will definitely make heads turn – for the better!
Here, you will find countless reasons why adopting a healthier, greener diet will actually make your children stronger, smarter, and faster than all their peers at school.
In the end, the only real question that needs to be asked is this – why the wait?
If you want to guide your children towards a more meaningful dietary routine and fill them with nutritious foods they’ll love, then scroll up and click on the “Add to Cart” button right now.
Eliminate the main factor causing your child’s hyperactivity and coinciding fatigue in school… all by changing what goes into their mouth.
Have you ever asked your child what they ate in school on the days you didn’t send them off with a packed lunch?
More likely than not, their reply will include, “cheeseburger,” “a bag of Doritos,” or, “chicken nuggets.”
According to Forks Over Knives, the Standard American Diet consists mainly of processed, refined, and packaged foods such as soda, potato chips, and desserts loaded with sugar and unhealthy fats.
On top of that, only a measly 12% of America’s calories come from plant-based foods, half of that value coming from the potatoes used for french fries.
Even though you, as a parent, may be eating healthy at home and serving your child somewhat nutritious foods, unhealthy school lunches will always be tempting for kids who don’t know what proper nutrition is.
By informing your child about the foods they should be eating to grow healthy and strong, later handing them the wheel, so they can steer their nutrition themselves, you will be setting the foundation for an energy-filled, disease-free lifestyle.
In Keto Kids Lunch Break, you will discover:
- 25 undeniably delicious keto recipes that will satisfy any craving and have your child begging for a packed school lunch every day
- Guidance on how to make the most mouth-watering, kid-friendly snacks, lunches, dinners, and desserts, removing the guesswork and hassle from figuring out what your child’s next meal should be
- How to give your child an unfair health advantage compared to other kids their age, all by focusing on what you feed them
- The 8 must-have ingredients you need in your pantry before starting the keto diet that will make meal planning straightforward and stress-free
- How consuming a high-fat, low-carb diet will benefit your child in ways beyond general wellness, allowing even individuals with diagnosed medical conditions to experience a normal life
- The key aspect of implementing the keto diet into your child’s life that will not only strengthen your relationship, but also boost their confidence in the process
- Why your approach in how you first introduce the keto diet to your child impacts their attitude about it, and what you can do to avoid rebellious backlash
And much more.
Although you will be restricting the amount of carbs your child may be accustomed to, it doesn’t mean you’ll be depriving them of the tasty comfort foods they’ve come to know and love. The recipes provided are both enticing and healthy, and it’s nearly guaranteed that they will come sniffing around the corner whenever you’re whipping up a new dish or treat in the kitchen.
With a focus based on nourishing your child with essential whole foods, a keto diet geared towards children isn’t as strict as it is for adults, so you don’t have to worry about them missing out on any fundamental nutrients. You can rest assured knowing they’re getting the proper nutrition needed in order to flourish into happy, healthy, strong adults.
Despite the fact that it may take some time and patience to adjust, the long term effects on your child’s health are definitely worth the effort.
Gluten-free recipes that are so fun and delicious, your kids will be asking to help you out…
Does it feel like you’re constantly making the same foods for your child over and over again, wishing you had more creative ideas to work with?
Has your kid complained about their food?
Do the other kids at school poke fun of your child for the way they eat?
Believe it or not, lunchtime in school is actually one of the most important social dynamics of your child’s day.
Not only that, but the food your kid eats literally provides them with the energy they will carry into every other aspect of their daily interactions.
Making sure your son or daughter has a healthy and reliable supply of delicious food is one of the best things you can do as a parent.
Whether or not your child is celiac or simply wishes to avoid food intolerance or choose a healthier route, gluten-free dieting doesn’t have to be something hard and stressful.
In fact, with such an increase in the focus upon our health, gluten-free possibilities are quickly gaining traction in the food industry.
With the right knowledge of the benefits of a gluten-free diet, paired with some empowering awareness and a long list of delicious and healthy recipes, you’ll be able to keep your kid’s lunch box diverse and exciting for years to come.
In Gluten-free Kids Lunch Break, you’ll discover:
- The most up-to-date scientific understanding of Celiac disease and how it affects your child, as well as others they know
- Surprising insight into the evolution of human beings alongside our glutinous friend
- 11 of the most beneficial long term health effects of choosing to follow a gluten-free diet
- Tools and techniques for empowering your kids to better understand their health, and how to encourage their excitement
- Everything you’ll need to know about your kid’s social life and how to prepare them for the inevitable moments of them having “weird food”
- The ultimate gluten-free pancake recipe: a meal so easy that your kids could even make them without you
- Why snacking should be planned and organized, including how this will enhance your child’s ability to succeed
… and so much more.
Life is full of challenges, but helping your kid maintain a fun and exciting gluten-free diet doesn't have to be one of them.
Whether you’re a seasoned veteran and are simply looking for some new insight and recipes, or you’re brand new to the whole “gluten-free thing”, with these recipes, you’re sure to be knocking your kids socks off in no time.
Enough with all the stress and worry, it’s time that you confidently send your kids to school with food you know is both healthy and delicious.
If you’re ready to change your child's relationship with food into a positive experience, then scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button right now.
Have you noticed that your child’s eating habits aren’t necessarily the healthiest?
Do you fear that they might not be getting the proper vitamins and nutrients they need in order to develop into the blossoming young individual they are?
Maybe you’re concerned that you’re setting a bad example with your own food choices and want to learn how to better accommodate a healthy lifestyle for the whole family?
Whatever the case may be, the truth is that your child's diet is the most important component of their development into adulthood.
From getting enough water and sleep, all the way to what they are eating and how they are snacking, your child will only become as much as they are capable of becoming with the fuel they have been given.
So, why not ensure that they are getting everything they need from the meals and snacks that you prepare for them?
Today’s world can be a busy and chaotic mess sometimes, but this doesn't mean you can’t still make time for some fun cooking with the family.
It doesn't have to be a huge ordeal either. With the right awareness of proper nutrition, the knowledge of how to incorporate your child's attention, and recipes that are sure to be both delicious and healthy, maintaining your child's overall health has never been easier.
In Dash Kids Lunch Break, you’ll discover:
- A scientific breakdown of macro and micronutrients, as well as how best to incorporate them into your child's diet
- The most important vitamins for your child's brain development, and how they can get them from the foods they eat
- What you should avoid eating and how to keep your house empty of these things
- Why you should never pressure your children to eat if they don't want to
- Tips and tricks for how to encourage your young ones to pursue healthy food, even when you are not with them
- Why cooking as a family is the best way to get your child excited about their health, including recipes you can use to ensure it is fun for all
- 50+ healthy and nutritious recipes that both you and your kids will enjoy day-in and day-out
… and so much more.
Trying to get your kids to eat right, or at all, doesn’t have to be yet another stressful task for you to tackle.
With an empowered outlook on your own health and the knowledge for how to encourage your kids to make good food choices, before you know it, your kids will be begging you for those healthy snacks and to spend time cooking with you.
If you’re ready to nourish your child properly and leave behind the worry that they’re not getting what they need, then scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button right now.
A happy child is a happy home life.
You’re 9 again--living at home, going to school, not giving a second thought about what food goes into your mouth.
Will it give me lasting energy?
Will it support healthy growth?
Does it taste good?
In comes chips, fruit snacks, and cookies to the rescue.
You happily munch on your treats as you sit in front of the television and watch your favorite cartoons.
This is all great--the recipe for a temporarily happy child--but what will happen once your blood sugar levels drop, or your stomach begins to disagree with what you fed it?
Irritability, laziness, mood swings--everything you don’t want to witness first-hand in a child.
The food you put into your body directly impacts your overall well-being, and it’s especially important for children to get the proper nutrition they need in order to grow healthy and strong, and to lead active lives.
As obesity skyrockets to new heights in U.S. children and is now one of the leading causes of death, the main culprit is the food eaten: processed sugars and simple carbs.
By following a lifestyle that focuses on what our bodies need rather than relying on quick food fixes, you will be paving the way for a truly happy child, and in more than just one way.
In Keto Kids Lunch: Parents Edition, you will discover:
- The secret to getting your kids to eat healthy, even if they’re notorious picky eaters
- The blueprint to securing the health of your child, following them from now and into their adulthood
- 40 keto-friendly recipes that will satisfy the entire family while also saving you time in the kitchen
- A keto twist on your favorite breakfast, lunch, and dinner foods
- How starting your child on a keto diet will improve more than just the physical aspects of their health
- 9 common keto myths that often deter the people who could benefit from it the most, and why it’s not so scary after all
- How to prep your meals in advance and keep them fresh (yes, that means you won’t have to cook every day!)
And much more.
Don’t worry, you don’t need to be a pro in the kitchen to follow these simple recipes. They don’t require any fancy ingredients, and they’re the perfect addition to any day of the week.
Although your child may show some resistance when you first introduce keto to them, bare in mind that this resistance is only temporary. Over time, he or she will get accustomed to it and may even admit that they like eating keto foods over their typical junk food go-tos.
With the will to implement a healthier lifestyle, the patience to understand the how-tos, and the knowledge to cook nutritious meals for your child, nothing can stop you from succeeding on the keto diet.
Before you know it, you’ll be witnessing a healthier, happier, more lively child running around your living room.
In the end, if it can improve your child’s quality of life, isn’t that all that matters?