- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Excavator’s 123: Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site (Counting Books for Kids, Learning to Count Books, Goodnight Book) Board book – Illustrated, March 5, 2019
Enhance your purchase
Fun and engaging way to learn numbers: From the author of the beloved international bestseller Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site, comes Excavator's 1 2 3, a great way for preschoolers to learn numbers 1 through 10. Little construction fans will love watching Excavator and Dump Truck dig ONE foundation, lift THREE loads of sand, set FIVE pipes, and more until the project is done.
- The perfect book for kids to learn numbers in a fun and engaging way.
- Ideal for family and preschool story time.
- Created by Sherri Duskey Rinker author of the #1 New York Times bestseller Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site; and internationally recognized children's book author and illustrator Ethan Long.
A counting book for children ages 0 2 years – and their construction vehicle loving grown ups – to read and enjoy any time of day.
- Kids will recognize their favorite truck characters like Excavator and Dump Truck
- Perfect family read aloud book
- An interactive way to learn numbers and counting through vibrant illustrations and easy to follow rhymes
- For toddlers and preschoolers who are non readers and those beginning to work on number recognition and counting
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
From the Publisher
Collect The Whole Series
There's plenty of work to get done down on the construction site, day or night.
America's Favorite Bedtime Story
" A standout picture book!"
- Booklist, starred review.
"A delightful debut."
- The New York Times.
“A hit with truck-loving preschoolers.”
- School Library Journal, starred review.
Sherri Duskey Rinker is the author of the New York Times bestsellers Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site and Steam Train, Dream Train. She loves cooking, gardening, and old oil paintings. Sherri lives with her photographer husband, two sons, one dog, and one hedgehog in St. Charles, Illinois.
Tom Lichtenheld is the illustrator of the New York Times bestsellers Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site and Steam Train, Dream Train, created with Sherri Duskey Rinker, and Duck! Rabbit! and I Wish You More, created with Amy Krouse Rosenthal. He lives near Chicago, Illinois.
About the Author
Sherri Duskey Rinker is the author of The 12 Sleighs of Christmas as well as the #1 New York Times bestsellers Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site; Steam Train, Dream Train; Mighty, Mighty Construction Site; and Construction Site on Christmas Night. She lives with her photographer husband and two sons in the Chicago area.
- Publisher : Chronicle Books; Illustrated edition (March 5, 2019)
- Language : English
- Board book : 20 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1452153167
- ISBN-13 : 978-1452153162
- Reading age : Baby - 2 years
- Grade level : Preschool and up
- Item Weight : 5.3 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.88 x 0.5 x 6 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,275 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By J. White on June 21, 2019
This and the Amazon “Stinky and Dirty” cartoons are very similar and he just loves it.