|Sold by:|| JOHN WILEY AND SONS INC |
Price set by seller.
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Follow the Author
101 Excel 2013 Tips, Tricks and Timesavers 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
Get the most out of Excel 2013 with this exceptional advice from Mr. Spreadsheet himself!
Excel 2013 is excellent, but there's lots to learn to truly excel at Excel! In this latest addition to his popular Mr. Spreadsheet's Bookshelf series, John Walkenbach, aka "Mr. Spreadsheet," shares new and exciting ways to accomplish and master all of your spreadsheet tasks. From taming the Ribbon bar to testing and tables, creating custom functions, and overcoming "impossible" charts, mixing nesting limits, and more, 101 Excel 2013 Tips, Tricks, & Timesavers will save you time and help you avoid common spreadsheet stumbling blocks.
- Reveals ways to maximize the power of Excel to create robust applications
- Draws on John Walkenbach's years of experience using Excel and writing more than 50 books
- Shares tips and tricks for dealing with function arguments, creating add-ins, using UserForms, working with dynamic chart data, and changing data entry orientation
- Provides shortcuts and helpful techniques for sorting more than three columns, entering fake data for testing purposes, and setting up powerful pivot tables
101 Excel 2013 Tips, Tricks, & Timesavers is packed with information that you need to know in order to confidently and seamlessly master the challenges that come with using Excel!
About the Author
John Walkenbach, arguably the foremost authority on Excel, has written 50+ books, including the bestselling Excel Bible, Excel Formulas, and Excel Power Programming with VBA, as well as more than 300 articles for publications such as PC World, InfoWorld, and Windows. He created the award-winning Power Utility Pak, and provides Excel information and insight at www.spreadsheetpage.com.--This text refers to the paperback edition.
From the Back Cover
Unlock new levels of Excel functionality
Nobody knows Excel like John Walkenbach. This hand-picked collection of tips and tricks helps you squeeze more functionality from this complex program and take your Excel skills to the next level. Learn to use a workbook in your browser, fine-tune formatting, send personalized e-mail from Excel, hide and lock your formulas, use pivot table slicers and timelines, and so much more.
If you're already using Excel on a regular basis but know it has capabilities you haven't tapped, open this book and let Mr. Spreadsheet open the door to a new range of Excel 2013 possibilities.
Let Mr. Spreadsheet show you how to:
- Generate a list of filenames or sheet names
- Avoid font substitution for small point sizes
- Edit formulas in dialog boxes
- Use Flash Fill to extract or combine data
- Save shapes, charts, and ranges as images
- ASIN : B00DF15W9K
- Publisher : Wiley; 1st edition (June 10, 2013)
- Publication date : June 10, 2013
- Language : English
- File size : 19968 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 363 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 111864218X
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,202,074 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: