Excel 2016 For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers)) 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Updated to reflect the latest changes to the Microsoft Office suite, this new edition of Excel For Dummies quickly and painlessly gets you up to speed on mastering the world's most widely used spreadsheet tool. Written by bestselling author Greg Harvey, it has been completely revised and updated to offer you the freshest and most current information to make using the latest version of Excel easy and stress-free.
If the thought of looking at spreadsheet makes your head swell, you've come to the right place. Whether you've used older versions of this popular program or have never gotten a headache from looking at all those grids, this hands-on guide will get you up and running with the latest installment of the software, Microsoft Excel 2016. In no time, you'll begin creating and editing worksheets, formatting cells, entering formulas, creating and editing charts, inserting graphs, designing database forms, and more. Plus, you'll get easy-to-follow guidance on mastering more advanced skills, like adding hyperlinks to worksheets, saving worksheets as web pages, adding worksheet data to an existing web page, and so much more.
- Save spreadsheets in the Cloud to work on them anywhere
- Use Excel 2016 on a desktop, laptop, or tablet
- Share spreadsheets via email, online meetings, and social media sites
- Analyze data with PivotTables
If you're new to Excel and want to spend more time on your actual work than figuring out how to make it work for you, this new edition of Excel 2016 For Dummies sets you up for success.
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now.
From the Back Cover
- Use Excel on any Windows® devicewhether clicking, typing, tapping, or gesturing
- Share worksheets on OneDrive® with Skype® for Business and Instant Messaging
- Present worksheets in online meetings and edit them in your favorite browser
Play show and tell with your data
Whether you're starting from square one or updating your skills, this hands-on guide to Excel 2016 gets you up and runningfast. You'll easily get the hang of worksheets, formulas, graphs, formatting, and more as you explore this powerful, versatile application. Show off your data and maximize its potential!
- For the love of spreadsheets if you're starting with no background in using spreadsheets, you'll discover the secrets of the Ribbons interface before moving on to creating worksheets
- Hey, good lookin' find out how to edit spreadsheets to make them look good, including how to make major changes without courting disaster
- Make it your minion discover the ins and outs of keeping track of data in a single worksheet or multiple worksheets within the same workbook
- Dig in to data set up data tables with one and two inputs, perform goal seeking, and create different cases with Scenario Manager
- Pivot on point get introduced to Excel 2016's powerful pivot table and pivot chart capabilities that enable you to summarize and filter vast amounts of data
Open the book and find:
- Steps for inserting, rearranging, and deleting information in a spreadsheet
- How to stay on top of the data in your spreadsheets
- Steps for transferring data between the sheets of different workbooks
- How to use the data list to track and organize information
- Easy-to-follow guidance on Add-ins for Office and Excel
- Just how easy it is to create a chart using the data in a worksheet
- ASIN : B01GGR6CDO
- Publisher : For Dummies; 1st edition (May 31, 2016)
- Publication date : May 31, 2016
- Language : English
- File size : 19732 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 399 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 111907701X
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,337,067 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Learn about the countif function and how to create sum formulas and amaze yourself