|Print List Price:||$26.99|
|Kindle Price:|| $6.99 |
Save $20.00 (74%)
|Sold by:|| Editorial Planeta, S.A.U. |
Price set by seller.
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Excel 2016 para Dummies (Spanish Edition) Kindle Edition
Esta obra contiene información actualizada sobre Excel 2016, la última versión de la popular hoja electrónica de Microsoft. Con esta guía aprenderás y mejorarás en el manejo de hojas de cálculo, fórmulas, opciones de seguridad y mucho más. ¡Muestre sus datos y maximice su potencial!
From the Back Cover
- Use Excel on any Windows® devicewhether clicking, typing, tapping, or gesturing
- Share worksheets on OneDrive® with Skype® for Business and Instant Messaging
- Present worksheets in online meetings and edit them in your favorite browser
Play show and tell with your data
Whether you're starting from square one or updating your skills, this hands-on guide to Excel 2016 gets you up and runningfast. You'll easily get the hang of worksheets, formulas, graphs, formatting, and more as you explore this powerful, versatile application. Show off your data and maximize its potential!
- For the love of spreadsheets if you're starting with no background in using spreadsheets, you'll discover the secrets of the Ribbons interface before moving on to creating worksheets
- Hey, good lookin' find out how to edit spreadsheets to make them look good, including how to make major changes without courting disaster
- Make it your minion discover the ins and outs of keeping track of data in a single worksheet or multiple worksheets within the same workbook
- Dig in to data set up data tables with one and two inputs, perform goal seeking, and create different cases with Scenario Manager
- Pivot on point get introduced to Excel 2016's powerful pivot table and pivot chart capabilities that enable you to summarize and filter vast amounts of data
Open the book and find:
- Steps for inserting, rearranging, and deleting information in a spreadsheet
- How to stay on top of the data in your spreadsheets
- Steps for transferring data between the sheets of different workbooks
- How to use the data list to track and organize information
- Easy-to-follow guidance on Add-ins for Office and Excel
- Just how easy it is to create a chart using the data in a worksheet
- ASIN : B074BBWYB8
- Publisher : Para Dummies (September 19, 2017)
- Publication date : September 19, 2017
- Language : Spanish
- File size : 17732 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 588 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,712,731 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Learn about the countif function and how to create sum formulas and amaze yourself