- File Size: 7799 KB
- Print Length: 372 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; 1 edition (May 21, 2007)
- Publication Date: May 21, 2007
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B003S9VREI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,134,957 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Excel Workbook For Dummies 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
- Develop spreadsheets to calculate, analyze, explain, and present data
- Create diverse spreadsheets to set up lists and tables
- Master formulas and functions
- Practice using dozens of Excel functions from basic to complex
Start using Excel spreadsheets, formulas, and charts ― practice exercises make it easy
You don't have to be overwhelmed by Excel ― this workbook helps you get the hang of the most popular spreadsheet program by doing! From working with pivot tables to adding graphics to building dynamic charts, managing and securing data, performing data analysis, adding hyperlinks, and creating macros, you will do it all with the help of practice files on the CD-ROM.
See how to
Set up, format, and edit basic spreadsheets
Create a variety of formulas for finance, date and time, math, and more
Calculate return on investments or loan amortization
Master data analysis with pivot tables
Turn spreadsheets into Web pages and master hyperlinks --This text refers to the paperback edition.
About the Author
Greg Harvey, PhD is president of Mind Over Media, Inc. and is an experienced educator. He has written numerous books on Excel. --This text refers to the paperback edition.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?