- Get 3 for the price of 2. Offered by Amazon.com. Shop items
Exploding Kittens Card Game - Family-Friendly Party Games - Card Games For Adults, Teens & Kids
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Exploding kittens is the perfect card game for adults, teens and kids who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- More than 9 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in-between.
- A highly strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian roulette. Basically, if you draw an exploding kitten, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. If you don't explode, you win! Congratulations, you are full of greatness!
- This “game of the year” award winner is the perfect holiday gift If you're looking for board games for adults but want to be able to play fun games with your kids as well.
- "It's like UNO, except there are goats, magical enchiladas and kittens that can kill you." -CNN
- This gift favorite takes 5 minutes to learn, 15 minutes to play, is for 2-5 players (ages 7+) and includes 56 cards, Box and instructions.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
What Is This?
Exploding Kittens is a highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian roulette. It was the most-funded game in the history of Kickstarter and has paved the way for peace and tranquility in the modern world. It also features cards illustrated by The Oatmeal.
How It Works
You Draw Cards
You put cards on the table and take turns drawing from them.
Until You Explode
If you draw an Exploding Kitten, you explode and are out of the game.
You can avoid exploding if you play a Defuse Card. Defuse Cards distract the Exploding Kittens with things like laser pointers, kitten yoga, and catnip sandwiches.
You can also play various cards to skip your turn, attack other players, peek at the deck, or secretly relocate an Exploding Kitten Card.
|Exploding Kittens: NSFW||Imploding Kittens: Expansion||You've Got Crabs||You've Got Crabs: Imitation Crab Expansion||Bears vs Babies||Exploding Kittens: Original Edition|
|Number of Players||2-5||Add 1 extra player to any Exploding Kittens game||4-10 (Team based)||-||2-5||2-5|
|Includes Wearable Accessories||No||Yes||No||Yes||No||No|
Exploding kittens is a card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats. In this highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian roulette, players draw cards until someone draws an exploding kitten, at which point They explode, they are Dead, and they are out of the game -- unless that player has a defuse card, which can defuse the kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. All of the other cards in the deck are used to move, mitigate, or avoid the exploding kittens. Exploding kittens is the most-backed crowd funded project ever, The most-funded game in the history of Kickstarter, and has paved the way for peace and tranquility in the modern world.