- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $3.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
High Speed PCI Express Riser Card PCI-E 3.0 x 16 Riser Card Extender Ribbon Flexible Extension Cable 180 Degree for Computer Graphic Cards (180°)
|Price:||$22.99 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Graphics Coprocessor||AMD FirePro 2270|
|Video Output Interface||DVI|
|Graphics Processor Manufacturer||EVGA|
|Graphics Ram Size||16.00|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Extremly High speed cable allow PCI express video card in any direction on suitable position
- Flexible sectional design allows for aggressive orientations and better airflow.
- Quality hand soldered gold-plated contacts for signal integrity. Individual laneway shielding prevents external EMI/EFI and interference between channels.
- Bendable, Flexibility And Efficiency: Slim, flat and foldable design achieves transmission efficiency and stability, and easy cable management.
- A 180° female PCIe connector minimizes cable strain and makes it easy to fit a vertically-mounted GPU.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Product name: PCIe graphics card extension cordConnector 1: PCIe x16 maleConnector 2:PCIe x16 femaleWire length: 25-30cmSuitable graphics card: GTX1080ti High-end graphics CARDS, fireprow7100, radeon RX580, VEGA64, prowx5100, quadroK1200 professional graphics card, support for all the PCIe Cards after 2015 yearsFor AMD:RX VEGA RX 580 RX 570 RX 560 RX 550 RX 470D RX 460 R7 350 R7 240For NVIDIA:TITAN Xp GTX1080Ti GTX1080 GTX1070Ti GTX1070 GTX1060 GTX1050Ti GTX1050 GT1030 GTX750(Ti) GT730Compatible case: ITX case
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: I have another of these cables installed in a second PC build using an MSI Z490-A Pro motherboard with a MSI RTX 3070 GPU and the cable works flawlessly with PCIe3 set in Bios. Both of the builds are in Cougar Dark Blader cases which have built-in support for vertical GPU mounting. In both of these builds I have been able to fit expansion cards into the motherboard under the GPU cable without interference issues. In the next few months I am going to test the cable in a build that has PCIe4. If it still works well in that build set at PCIe4 (higher bandwidth) then I will have to say in my experience this is the best for the money riser cable that I have found available.
Second update: I tested this cable using an MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 3070 video card installed on an MSI mpg Z590 gaming edge wifi motherboard with a intel I9-11900K CPU. The testing software I used is 3DMARK PCI Express feature test. The results were PCIe bandwidth of 24.37 GB. From what I found researching the internet this bandwidth score appears to be inline with what to expect for PCIe 4.0. The cable appears to be PCIe 4.0 ready to me. FYI, I now have this cable in 3 builds and so far no problems that were not resolved by correct BIOS settings. Of course we know results may vary from build to build unfortunately, but so far I am very satisfied with the cable.
Third update: After additional testing for longer periods of time I started to encounter random computer lockups when using PCIe 4.0. Further testing leads me to believe although the cable works for short periods of time at PCIe 4.0 it does not seem to sustain that ability. Regardless, the cable has reliably been working at PCIe 3.0 which it is advertised to do so I am not going to lower the rating I gave it. FYI there appears to be virtually no overall computer performance difference in the computer benchmarking scores using PCIe 3.0 versus PCIe 4.0 despite the Samsung 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVME M.2 drive not running at full speed when the motherboard is set to PCIe 3.0.
By Didi@m on December 29, 2020
By Mr. Rothstein on March 30, 2021