[2 Pack] Fabric Chalk Markers for Sewing and Quilting - White and Yellow Sewing Chalk for Fabric for Easy and Consistent Erasable Marking - Tailors Chalk for Fabric Marking - Refillable Chalk Pencils
Enhance your purchase
- Make Precise Markings on Fabric — The chalk pencils for sewing are more ergonomic and much easier to hold and use than traditional tailor chalk so that you can get accurate lines. The rounded design of the pen makes it comfortable to hold while marking out fabrics
- Two Colors for Easy Differentiation — This two pack of fabric markers for sewing and quilting features both a yellow and white chalk pencil. Both colors are bright and compatible with all fabric types, allowing you to easily see your lines and marks while working
- Great for Measuring and Creating Patterns — Precisely mark out lines while constructing or altering garments with these sewing chalk markers for fabric. The chalk markers are necessary sewing notions for professionals and general enthusiasts alike
- Create Clean and Consistent Lines — The special chalk wheel technology helps you to make precise marks on your garments and fabrics with the chalk dispensingl wheel in the fabric pencil. You can use the chalk sewing pencil to make both straight and curved lines accurately
- Wipe Away Easily When Done — The tailors chalk pencil leaves a clear line that won't accidentally smudge while you work, but is easy to remove once done. After you're finished using the fabric marking pens for sewing, simply wipe away the chalk marks with your hand or a damp cloth
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A Necessary Tool for Tailoring and Garment-Making
When preparing to alter or construct a garment, a sewing pencil for fabric is essential to ensure accurate and measured adjustments.
The sewing marker can be used to mark out patterns, hems, borders, pleats, piping, embellishment placement, and more.
Our fabric pencils for sewing feature a dosing wheel technology for thin, clean, and steady lines, and don't snag or drag on your fabrics.
While other fabric pencils need regular sharpening, our chalk marker for sewing stays precise and ready-for-use.
Convenient for Storing and Carrying
The sewing markers for fabric include a clipped cap to prevent accidental markings and to protect the pen when not in use.
The cap's clip makes it easy to tuck into a shirt pocket or attach to fabric during transportation.
How to Use the Fabric Chalk Pencil for Sewing:
- Open the pen and draw a line or mark in the desired location.
- Choose from either color to easily contrast the fabrics for sewing that you're working with.
- After you've finished working with the marks, use your hand or a wet cloth to remove the chalk.
These fabric markers are compatible with chalk refills.