Fanatical Prospecting: The Ultimate Guide for Starting Sales Conversations and Filling the Pipeline by Leveraging Social Selling, Telephone, E-Mail, and Cold Calling Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Ditch the failed sales tactics, fill your pipeline, and crush your number.
Fanatical Prospecting gives salespeople, sales leaders, entrepreneurs, and executives a practical, eye-opening guide that clearly explains the why and how behind the most important activity in sales and business development: prospecting.
The brutal fact is that the number one reason for failure in sales is an empty pipe, and the root cause of an empty pipeline is the failure to consistently prospect. By ignoring the muscle of prospecting, many otherwise competent salespeople and sales organizations consistently underperform.
Step by step, Jeb Blount outlines his innovative approach to prospecting that works for real people in the real world with real prospects.
Learn how to keep the pipeline full of qualified opportunities and avoid debilitating sales slumps by leveraging a balanced prospecting methodology across multiple prospecting channels.
This book reveals the secrets, techniques, and tips of top earners. You'll learn:
- Why the 30-Day Rule is critical for keeping the pipeline full
- Why understanding the Law of Replacement is the key to avoiding sales slumps
- How to leverage the Law of Familiarity to reduce prospecting friction and avoid rejection
- The 5 C's of Social Selling and how to use them to get prospects to call you
- How to use the simple 5-Step Telephone Framework to get more appointments fast
- How to double callbacks with a powerful voice mail technique
- How to leverage the powerful 4-Step Email Prospecting Framework to create emails that compel prospects to respond
- How to get text working for you with the 7-Step Text Message Prospecting Framework
- And so much more!
Fanatical Prospecting is filled with the high-powered strategies, techniques, and tools you need to fill your pipeline with high quality opportunities.
In the most comprehensive book ever written about sales prospecting, Jeb Blount reveals the real secret to improving sales productivity and growing your income fast. You'll gain the power to blow through resistance and objections, gain more appointments, start more sales conversations, and close more sales.
Break free from the fear and frustration that is holding you and your team back from effective and consistent prospecting. It's time to get off the feast or famine sales roller coaster for good!
- Click above for unlimited listening to select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection — yours to keep (you'll use your first credit now).
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
People who viewed this also viewed
People who bought this also bought
Related to this topic
|Listening Length||8 hours and 21 minutes|
|Narrator||Jeb Blount, Jeremy Arthur|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com Release Date||June 28, 2016|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #1,462 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#1 in Programming & Software Development
#1 in Web Design (Books)
#2 in Telemarketing (Books)
Reviewed in the United States on December 29, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would highly recommend to anybody in sales. Especially real sales where you have to create clients from nothing.
This is a must read and a must have In your collection to be a successful salesman in any field.