Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Farhan Hamidani
Farhan brings over 20 years of senior executive experience in a wide variety of industries including: financial services, wealth management, wellness, global event management, luxury travel and the consumer retail industry.
Farhan is a serial global entrepreneur and is currently leading a number of innovative and award-winning organizations across a wide range of industries that he and his business partner know intimately. Farhan is professionally known as having a strong desire to obtain results with the desire for operational excellence and a superior client experience. He excels at initiating changes to produce better results and has a rational, thoughtful approach to all aspects of wealth creation. A trusted results-oriented executive and professional, known for his traditional business acumen with sustainable results combined with innovative 2.0 thinking, management and creativity.
Previously, Farhan held various positions in the financial services industry focusing on financial advisor support in the areas of technology, marketing, practice management, financial planning and education. Over his tenure, he has trained over 5,000 advisors across North America in financial planning, investment management and in growing and managing their businesses. In his last role as Chief Operating Officer & Managing Director at HollisWealth, one of Canada’s largest independent wealth management firms, Farhan was responsible for the ongoing daily business operations and sales management for HollisWealth, along with overall responsibility of leading multiple national strategic initiatives and financials.
Farhan prides himself in “Making Things Happen” – Turn ideas into reality and solve problems efficiently and effectively. A stellar track record in executing numerous projects and initiatives while coordinating multiple groups, departments and key internal and external partners. His greatest skill lies in juggling numerous projects and tasks all at once with superior execution with a goal of growth, exceeding client expectations and profitability.
2020: Top 100 Canadian Business Professionals
2009: Nominated for Canada's Top 40 under 40
2007: Finalist for Canadian Investment Awards - Best Advisor Education Program
Customers Also Bought Items By
Do you ever wonder why some people always seem to succeed, and others fail?You already have access to all you need. If you want to learn how to use your true ability to access the secrets of success, then this may be the most important book you read this year, here's why ...
But first a warning: Despite how success is portrayed in the media, or in movies, most of it doesn't happen overnight. The principles in this book are readily at your disposal right now, but some of them take time to implement in your life. If you are impatient, or looking for a quick fix, this book probably isn't for you. On the other hand, if you are willing to implement some simple habits and new mindset ideas into your life, then we encourage you to read on.
Most "overnight" successes have been developed with small changes in daily habits and mindset tweaks, one day at a time. You will be surprised how simple these habits are, yet the majority of the people you know do not implement them on a regular basis. We asked over 20 experts to describe these habits for us, and the result was The Success Code.
The Success Code is a life lesson of habits, mindsets and stories of how they have been used to overcome obstacles and achieve success.
It's more than just about habits though....
- How to change your career (and your income), even if you have no idea how
- You need to work your way up to your dream job, right? Wrong!
- The 3 things you must absolutely do to recover when you find yourself down in the drudgery of despair (whether personally or in your business)
- Where to find help when you need it most, think Luke Skywalker
- How to eliminate the thoughts that make you poor
- Why you should never fight it when you are having a breakdown
- Why doing less will help you produce more and reduce stress
- Say Goodbye to unrealized goals when you make this one change
- What to do to reach the OMG level of your brand
- When it is ok to pivot your life, and how to reframe your mind to do it
- The Truth about maximizing your time and energy each day
Order your copy of The Success Code Now!
Do you know anyone who seems "chronically" happy? How do they do it? Is it really as easy as a group of small habits?
You may already have access to all you need. If you want to control the level of happiness in your life, then this may be the most important book you read this year, here's why ...
But first a warning: Despite most people desiring to be happy, many will overlook the simple principles in these pages. If you tend to look at ideas and say things like I already tried that or that won't work for you may want to pass on this book. The principles in this book are at your disposal right now, but some of them take time to implement in your life. If you are impatient, or looking for a quick fix, this book probably isn't for you. On the other hand, if you are willing to approach these habits with an open mind, you are bound to find more than one way to change your outlook on life right away.
Happiness is considered by many as a choice. It's not always easy to see that, but with small changes in daily habits and adjusting your thinking, you will be surprised at how things can change. We asked over 20 experts to describe their most successful "happiness" habits for us, and the result was The Happiness Code.
The Happiness Code is a life lesson of habits, mindsets and stories of how they have been used to create fulfilment.
It's more than just about habits though....
- Don't Make This One Mistake That Can Delay Your Quality Of Life
- You Need To Accept The Level Of Happiness In Your Life Right Now, Right??? WRONG!
- When It Is OK To Choose To Put Yourself First
- How To Leverage Hobbies To Reach Your Dreams
- Where To Find "Happiness Hacks" In Your Life
- How To Eliminate The Causes Of Down Days Quickly
- Why Learning "Doable Happiness" Works As A Pathway To A Content Mind
- Don't sweat the small stuff? NO! Learn why you should!
- Think Happiness Is Unrelated To Science? Think again.