Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fat Brain Toys SpinAgain Kids Stacking Toy
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Set of 6 vibrant, graduated discs that spin down a corkscrew pole and stack up any way you want; discs alternate between flower and star-burst shapes, feature 2 colors each
- Pull the pole from the base to watch all the discs tumble to the ground; keep on spinning and stacking again and again; flip the base to choose either wobbly or sturdy; practice sorting discs by color, shape, and size
- Great for ages 1+; made of strong, coated ABS plastic; FULLY safety tested, BPA-free
- Encourages hand-eye coordination, cause-and-effect learning, motor dexterity; vivid textures inspire tactile exploration, vibrant colors reinforce visual-recognition skills; practice counting the discs while stacking and spinning
- 2016 Parents’ Choice Silver Honor Award; made in China
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Ages 1 - 4 years
It’s a stacking toy with a spin – Literally! Drop the vibrant discs onto the threaded corkscrew pole and watch as they spin fast and smooth to settle onto the reversible wobble base.
Each disc is dual-colored, shaped like either a daisy or a star, and sized from large to small, forming a dynamic rainbow featuring magenta, lime, teal, lemon, red, and blue. Spin them into any order you want – Then, pull the corkscrew pole from the base to watch them all tumble!
- Hand-Eye Coordination
- Sorting, Color-Recognition
- Chunky Discs, Unique Textures – Inspires Tactile Exploration
- Spinning discs instill a sense of wonder
- Cause-and-Effect Learning
- Creative Play
- Gender Neutral
- Easy for Little Hands to Grasp
- Made of coated ABS plastic, BPA-free – Exceptionally Safe
Fat Brain Toys has always been focused first and foremost on each toy's safety and quality of craftsmanship. All of our creations are tested many times over to ensure both parents and children get the best experience possible. By working with brilliant inventors and designers from all over the world, we are continuously establishing entirely new trends and creating innovative, contemporary designs that are sure to inspire creativity and spark curiosity.
Fat Brain Toys designs unique toys and games that inspire learning through pure, authentic play.
Since 2002, Fat Brain Toys has been a family owned and operated toy company based in the heartland of America - Elkhorn, Nebraska. Our toys have appeared in USA Today, Consumer Reports, Real Simple, The New York Times, and on NBC's Today Show and ABC's Good Morning America.
We utilize safe, innovative materials in combination with modern designs to create toys that are as entertaining as they are educational.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So far everything I've found to do with it with my 3yo.
1) Understanding smallest to biggest and biggest to smallest.
2) Understanding color range. Each cog is two toned and from one size to another the colors range in scale.
3) Recognizing patterns. It didn't take her long to realize that from one size to another there's a pattern with the cogs, bump, indented, bump, indented...
4) Various levels of hand eye coordination. Beginner - Be able to stand the stick in the base and put the cogs on. Intermediate - Put a few cogs on the stick with a hand at each end and turn it over and over again keeping the cog in the middle. Advanced - Hold the stick with one hand and put a cog on it, don't let the cog touch your hand so keep alternating your hands as you put another cog on, go through all the cogs without ever having one touch you....still working on that one.
5) Then of course the always fun option, put all the cogs on then lift it as high as you can.
Seems sturdy enough. Everything is plastic. In the photo, I thought the disks looks more like a rubber or silicone material, but they are just plastic. I would have preferred silicone, but alas.
Top international reviews
It’s just a really satisfying thing to play with if you leave it out you’ll find grown ups playing with it too. I really think it should be a stable in nurseries and early years environments and anywhere that caters to children with special needs.
It’s a bit expensive and I was lucky enough to get it reduced on prime day but I think it’s worth it. I can see myself paying full price for one for my daughters school.
I do feel it is expensive too for what is it. We got it on a deal thankfully but still paid too much in my opinion. However I would recommend
Only thing I'd prefer is for the pole to twist lock into the base so it's secure as the pole is easily lifted out.
Since we would prefer to have a secure pole to base, I ended up super gluing the two together.
It’s been played with non stop since we received it.