Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Felicia Fredlund
Felicia Fredlund writes in multiple genres and for both adults and young adults. Her quest is to entertain, offering her readers exciting adventures and emotional rollercoasters.
She also edits anthologies.
Her own first adventures happened through video games and later she added on computer games as well as board and card games. She studied game design and game programming, but switched over to more conventional computer science. Learning is one of her passions.
Felicia currently has two series running: a high fantasy series called Sorceress Islands and a YA science fantasy series called Shadow Courier. She has several short stories published and more are coming. She’s also working on more series as well as more volumes in her current series.
She edited Fiction River: Last Stand with Dean Wesley Smith and her story “Magic and Sacrifice” appeared in that volume. She has since appeared in several more Fiction River volumes.
Customers Also Bought Items By
"Cats can work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause most inconvenience." - Pam Brown
"There is, incidentally, no way of talking about cats that enables one to come off as a sane person." - Dan Greenberg
"Cats are like music. It is foolish to try to explain their worth to those who do not appreciate them." - Anonymous
Table of Contents
1. "The Boy Who Loved To Draw Cats" by Steve Vernon
2. "Gilroy and the Kitten" by Jamie Ferguson
3. "Nine Lives" by Leah Cutter
4. "Coyotes, Cats and Other Creatures" by Karen L. Abrahamson
5. "Here, Kitty Kitty" by Annie Reed
6. "The Night Mischief Became a Real Cat" by Annie Reed
7. "A Gingersnap Cat Christmas" by Danielle Williams
8. "When She Gained Her Soul" by Felicia Fredlund
9. "Eclipse" by Linda Jordan
“…a great set of unique and fast-paced tales of the imagination!”
—Astro Guyz on Fiction River: Recycled Pulp
Table of Contents
“In the Beginnings” by Annie Reed
“At His Heels a Stone” by Lee Allred
“In the Empire of Underpants” by Robert T. Jeschonek
“The Sound of Salvation” by Leslie Claire Walker
“Goblin in Love” by Anthea Sharp
“Slime and Crime” by Michèle Laframboise
“Always Listening” by Louisa Swann
“Here I Will Dance” by Stefon Mears
“Rats at Sea” by Brenda Carre
“Sense and Sentientability” by Lisa Silverthorne
“When a Good Fox Goes to War” by Kim May
“The Game of Time” by Felicia Fredlund
“The Scent of Murder” by Angela Penrose
“Still-Waking Sleep” by Dayle A. Dermatis
“Inhabiting Sweetie” by Dale Hartley Emery
“The Legend of Anlahn” by Eric Kent Edstrom
“Sheath Hopes” by Thea Hutcheson
“We, The Ocean” by Alexandra Brandt
“Editor Dean Wesley Smith has compiled an outstanding volume ... I highly recommend it.”
—Adventures Fantastic on Fiction River: Time Streams
Table of Contents
“The Great Ice Cream War of Grover’s Hollow” by Annie Reed
“Slow Motion” by Eric Kent Edstrom
“Do Not Resuscitate” by Dory Crowe
“Sunset, Fall, Home” by Dan C. Duval
“’Til Death Do Us Part” by Kerrie L. Hughes & John Helfers
“Circle ’Round” by M. L. Buchman
“Unto the Ether” by M. E. Owen
“Bury My Son at Home” by Angela Penrose
“The Flare” by Laura Ware
“What’s Left of Me” by Bonnie Elizabeth
“The Counter” by Rob Vagle
“The Toymaker of Kelsium Rye” by Chuck Heintzelman
“Magic and Sacrifice” by Felicia Fredlund
“Lady Elizabeth’s Betrothal Ball” by Anthea Sharp
“Suppose They Gave a Ragnarok and Nobody Came?” by Lee Allred
“Death Bunnies of Toxic Island” by Travis Heermann
Mydala, a painting magician with a tarnished reputation and little income, once lived a life of prestige in Riala City. But a failed spell changed all that.
So, when a rich nobleman seeks out Mydala to commission a spell painting, but refuses to tell Mydala what magic the spell will cast, she reluctantly agrees.
But when more signs of danger build around her, Mydala must question not only the nobleman’s motives, but also her own past—or she might lose more than just her reputation.
A powerful epic fantasy about magic’s power to shape destinies.
Mortals and immortals alike risk life, limb and wing and soul for victory.
11 tales of angels and demons.
Table of Contents
1. "Heaven Bent" by Robert Jeschonek
2. "The Price of Demons" by Stefon Mears
3. "Pockets of Darkness" by Jean Rabe
4. "Rose Swartz Wears Rose Quartz" by Brenda Carre
5. "Angel's Demise" by Felicia Fredlund
6. "Emberstone" by Karen L. Abrahamson
7. "Chance Damnation" by DeAnna Knippling
8. "Deviant-Hunter's Sabbath" by Harambee K. Grey-Sun
9. "The Troll-Demon War" by Leah Cutter
10. "A Pact with Demons: The Sprite and The Familiar" by Michael R.E. Adams
11. "Angel On My Shoudler" by Russ Crossley
In Santa Delivery, Courier Kora Leon wakes up in the middle of the night because she gets a message from “Santa” to deliver some “presents” for him. Except the recipients don’t know Santa’s coming. Kora needs to break and enter Santa-style and she doesn’t know how dangerous the owners will be.
Discovery is not an option.
In Christmas and Family and Favors, Maura put together a great family Christmas dinner, but her only brother hasn’t arrived yet. When she hears from him, she learns he left home at the time he should have arrived.
With Christmas traffic to navigate he’ll be late, but how late?
These are two great holiday short stories in Felicia Fredlund’s Shadow Courier world.
UN soldiers try to stop them. One UN soldier, Rox, fights to protect her two sisters. She needs them, and for them she fights to protect the whole world.
But the vampires captures Rox.
Is everything lost or can Rox somehow get out on top?
A military horror short story from Felicia Fredlund, author of the dark fantasy series Sorceress Islands.
Every day, the God and Goddess play and the Book of Time records. It is only a matter of time until someone makes a mistake and the magic of the Gods goes haywire.
A deity filled fantasy short story from Felicia Fredlund, author of Magic and Sacrifice.
"The story is interesting and well written..."
Maora and her husband fights on that one day, fighting for the country that creates the barrier every year.
Bloodied and hurt, they barely keep the tide at bay.
Will they fail and doom their country? Is there a way to end the war?
An epic fantasy short story from Felicia Fredlund, author of The Game of Time.
She tries desperately to convince him to stop his downward spiral, but he isn't listening.
Can she make him listen or will he become another lost soul?
Felicia Fredlund, author of A Soul Calling, brings you another gripping urban fantasy short story.
19 short stories and collections from multiple authors.
Table of Contents
1. "Blown" by Diana Deverell
2. "Socks and Pins and Aliens" by Thea Hutcheson
3. "Tales of Blood and Ink" by Kate MacLeod
4. "Tales of Tomorrow" by Debbie Mumford
5. "Shaken, Not Stirred: A Dawna Shepherd Short Story" by Diana Deverell
6. "City Shadows" by Chuck Heintzelman
7. "Outside the Walls" by A. L. Butcher and Diana L. Wicker
8. "Tales of an Altered Past Powered by Romance, Horror, and Steam" by Donald J. Bingle
9. "Dear Brother" by Felicia Fredlund
10. "The Cache and Other Stories" by Sherry D. Ramsey
11. "Sword Oath" by Jackie Keswick
12. "The Hooded Man" by Barbara G.Tarn
13. "S, F & H" by Harvey Stanbrough
14. "Resonant Bronze" by J.M. Ney-Grimm
15. "Hitomi's Path" by M. L. Buchman
16. "Children" by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
17. "Jhyoti: Planetside" by Marcelle Dube
18. "Petra and the Blue Goo" by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
19. "Tears and Crimson Velvet" by A. L. Butcher
Sierra lives on the planet Raun where she takes care of a family's pets. As an Earth human on Raun, she wears googles every day to protect her eyes from the local sun. Much is different on Raun, some a lot more dangerous than on Earth.
Her charges, the Raun version of cats (similar but also not), can make a lot of trouble for her. And why wouldn't cats do that?