Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Fellowes Powershred Performance Shredder Oil, 16 oz. Extended Nozzle Bottle (3525010)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Lubricant keeps your shredder running at peak performance by conditioning the cutters and extending the life of your shredder.
- Convenient 16-ounce squeeze bottle with extension nozzle to ensure complete coverage
- For best results, oil shredder each time you empty the wastebasket or a minimum of twice a month.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Fellowes Powershred Performance Shredder Oil
For cross-cut and micro-cut shredders
Fellowes Powershred Performance Oil. 12 ounce plastic squeeze bottle with extended nozzle ensures complete coverage. For Cross-Cut and Micro-Cut shredders.Regularly oiling your Fellowes shredder maximizes performance and extends shredder life. It is recommend you oil your cross-cut shredder, each time you empty the waste basket, or at least twice a month. Your micro-cut shredder should be oiled more frequently; ideally after every 15 minutes of use.
- Cross-Cut Shredders - twice a month
- Micro-Cut shredders - every 15 minutes of use
How To Oil A Shredder
- First press and hold down the reverse button
- Then place the oil bottle tip just above the paper entry and gently squeeze oil in two quick sweeps
- Finish by running the shredder in reverse for another ten seconds
Compare with similar items
Fellowes 35250 Powershred Performance Oil, 12 oz. Bottle w/Extension Nozzle
Fellowes Powershred 99Ci 100% Jam Proof Cross-Cut Paper Shredder
Aurora AU870MA High-Security 8-Sheet Micro-Cut Paper Credit Card Shredder Black
Fellowes Powershred 79Ci 100% Jam Proof Medium, Duty Cross, Cut Shredder, 16 Sheet Capacity, Black/Dark Silver
AmazonBasics 8-Sheet Strip-Cut Paper, CD and Credit Card Home Office Shredder
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||2.00 x 2.00 x 10.00 inches||1.50 x 3.50 x 8.00 inches||17.31 x 11.44 x 25.19 inches||7.13 x 11.81 x 16.10 inches||10.44 x 15.38 x 21.31 inches||6.70 x 12.60 x 13.20 inches|
|Item Weight||1.00 lbs||0.57 lbs||39.11 lbs||11.68 lbs||3.52 ounces||6.25 lbs|
The Fellowes Powershred Performance Oil maximizes performance by conditioning the cutters and extends the life of the shredder. For best results, oil shredder each time you empty the wastebasket or a minimum of twice a month. The 16 oz round squeeze bottle with extended nozzle ensures complete coverage. For Cross-Cut and Micro-Cut shredders.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you do a search for the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) on Fellowes "shredder oil", you will easily be able to find a PDF of the document online. The MSDS confirms that this "shredder oil" is in fact > 99% Canola oil (CAS # 120962-03-0), with no other ingredients listed.
Feel free to save a few bucks and use the canola oil you already have in the kitchen. Contrary to what some people were saying in reviews, there's no such thing as "highly refined Canola oil". Cooking-grade canola oil is already highly refined! It's all basically the same.
When I bought a micro-shredder I bought this oil to see if "shredder oil" is any better or different. No, it's not so I wouldn't buy it again. It's 99% canola oil in a bottle with a tip and a brand name. One pint of this oil is 3 times the price of the same oil you can get elsewhere that does the exact same thing.
The specs says it's 99% canola oil but doesn't say what the other 1% is. Regardless, it's not worth the almost $10 price per bottle.
Read the instruction book that comes with your shredder and use the alternative to save yourself money.
After trying three different brands of rather expensive shredder sheets, I purchased this oil to compare its performance and efficiency. I will not be going back to expensive oiled shredder sheets and here's why:
1. A 16 oz bottle with a fixed extended nozzle that makes it convenient to lubricate the shredder blades quickly and efficiencty.
2. Canola oil lubricant with added conditioners and stabilizers to prevent both gummy accumulation on the shredder blades and odor.
3. More economical to use than either oiled shredder sheets or Fellowes 12 oz. bottle of shredder oil.
4. Designed for nearly all paper shredders regardless of brand.
5. Non-petroleum-based rapeseed oil that permits good lubrication without being combustible.
1. "Extended" Nozzle: limited in utility since it is fixed and not flexible. Depending on the make and model of your paper shredder, this nozzle
may only insert up to and not into the shredder inlet to deliver consistent lubrication.
1. This is an excellent paper shredder lubricant if used regularly after either 30 continuous minutes of shredding or at least once a month when
you empty your shredder. Be sure to run the shredder in reverse for 10-20 seconds after applying a thin line of lubricant across the shredder
2. Design: I would like to see a thinner and more flexible nozzle (or tube) that pulls up directly from the bottle top making it easier to deliver the
lubricant into the blade assembly. This would be an easy design change.
To Your Good Health! CD