Other Sellers on Amazon
Final Onslaught (Space Colony One, Part Two) Paperback – December 22, 2019
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Inside Flap
- Prequel: Night of Flames
- Book 1: The Concordia Deception
- Book 2: The Fila Epiphany
- Book 3: The Scythian Crisis
- Book 4: Interstellar Mission
- Book 5: Humanity's Fight
- Book 6: Final Onslaught
- Prequel: Starbound
- Book 1: Generation
- Book 2: Stranded
- Book 3: Dawn
- Book 4: Shadowrise
- Book 5: Underworld
- Book 6: Burned
- Book 7: Trapped
- Book 8: Mars Born
- Book 9: Shadow Battle
- Book 10: Shadow War
- Books 1 - 3 The Galathea Chronicles
- Books 4 - 7 The Earth Chronicles
- Books 8 - 10 The Galactic Chronicles
- Prequel: Star Mage Exile
- Book 1: Daughter of Discord
- Book 2: Dark Mage Rises
- Book 3: Wildfire & Steel
- Book 4: Mercenary Mage
- Book 5: Accursed Space
- Book 6: Flight From Sanctuary
- Book 1: Mission Improbable
- Book 2: Passage to Paradise
- Book 3: Transgalactic Antics
- Book 4: Wrong Side of Time
- Book 5: Carrie's Calamity
- Carrie Hatchett, Space Adventurer Books 1 - 3
- Carrie Hatchett's Christmas
- A Very Carrie Christmas
- There Comes a Time
- Dawn Falcon
- Lost to Tomorrow
- Publisher : Infinitebook (December 22, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 292 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1913476057
- ISBN-13 : 978-1913476052
- Item Weight : 12 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.51 x 0.61 x 8.5 inches
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And yet our humanity is never diluted. The characters endure and enjoy their lives - some for too short a time.
The story arc is simple, but skilfully built. The technologies and soft concepts she has created are addictive.
In essence, this is a survival story, and one that claws its way to and from the brink of disaster time and time again. Time being a key factor.
I cannot wait for the next book!
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
I highly recommend this series and look forward to reading others of J.J.Green's works.
Top reviews from other countries
will the enemy be eliminated or converted into frIendly allies