Financial Peace Revisited: New Chapters on Marriage, Singles, Kids and Families Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Dave Ramsey's New York Times best-selling guide to better living through financial security, now completely revised and updated.
Dave Ramsey knows what it's like to have it all. By age 26, he had established a four-million-dollar real estate portfolio, only to lose it by age 30. He has since rebuilt his financial life and, through his workshops and his New York Times business best sellers Financial Peace and More than Enough, he has helped hundreds of thousands of people to understand the forces behind their financial distress and how to set things right-financially, emotionally, and spiritually.
In this new edition of Financial Peace, Ramsey has updated his tactics and philosophy to show even more readers:
- how to get out of debt and stay out the KISS rule of investing—"Keep It Simple, Stupid" how to use the principle of contentment to guide financial decision making
- how the flow of money can revolutionize relationships
With practical and easy to follow methods and personal anecdotes, Financial Peace is the road map to personal control, financial security, a new, vital family dynamic, and lifetime peace.
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection to keep (you’ll use your first credit now).
- Unlimited listening on select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
People who viewed this also viewed
People who bought this also bought
|Listening Length||6 hours and 59 minutes|
|Narrator||Nick Sullivan, CJ Critt|
|Audible.com Release Date||April 02, 2012|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #2,757 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#12 in Accounting (Books)
#16 in Money Management & Budgeting
#28 in Economics (Audible Books & Originals)
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Follow the advice and you will end up in a good spot. Yes - the first decade will be a slog - but you need to live like no one else so that you can LIVE like no one else. And once you get to that point - stick to the formula that got you there. The book itself is a bit more of a motivational book, and less of a "how to" nuts and bolts. Look at Total Money Makeover for the nuts and bolts. A good read.