Top critical review
Decent for bullet journaling
Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2019
I’ve been using these markers for my 2019 bullet journal. So far:
- Interesting assortment of colors, including some that aren’t typically in a set of only 20.
- All the markers work well.
- No bleeding through the page or out from what I’m writing.
- Advertised as 0.38 tips; some of them look more like 0.5, but they still work fine for bullet journaling.
- This set doesn’t really have a good, basic blue. There is a dark navy blue and a light sky blue, but nothing in between. Fine for my purposes, but could be troublesome for artistic projects.
- The caps are pretty difficult to take off and put back on. For bullet journaling, when I tend to switch colors often and use each one briefly, this gets to be a little annoying.
- Some of the colors are very close to each other. The green, aqua, and light blue can be hard to distinguish, as can the pink, orange, and red.
I think I would try some other brands before buying these markers again, but I expect they will still serve me well this year.