This story puts a fun, new twist on this well-known rhyme!
This delightful, four-color First Little Reader correlates to Guided Reading Level B, and features the following:
• consistent text placement on each page
• one to two lines of text per page
• short sentences with repetitive sentence structure
• repeated and recognizable high-frequency sight words
• rhyming text to build recognition of word families and other phonics skills
• engaging illustrations that closely match the text
• a familiar story theme that connects to children’s experiences and interests
• a draw-and-write reproducible page to extend the learning!