First for Women December 5, 2022 issue
About this Magazine
- Kindle for Android Phones redding_periodical_version_info
- Kindle for Android Tablets whiskeytown_periodical_version_info
- Kindle for iPhone iphone_periodical_version_info
- Kindle for iPod Touch ipod_periodical_version_info
- Kindle for iPad ipad_periodical_version_info
This publication is not available for some devices. The publisher may have opted out of making it available on certain devices, or the reading experience may not yet be optimized for this publication on those devices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle magazines on your smartphone or tablet - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel.
- Before your subscription renews, Amazon will notify you via e-mail of the rate at which you will renew. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the order is placed.
- Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal.
Learn more about auto-renewal subscriptions on Amazon.com
First for Women is a women's interest magazine that gives its readers the tools and inspiration they need to feel great, look beautiful and love every dimension of their life. Published every three weeks, First delivers positive information on everything from health and nutrition, to beauty and fitness, to home and family. With an understanding that women have busy lives, First for Women delivers helpful tips and credible information you can't get anywhere else. The magazine provides numerous motivational articles on living a well-rounded life, nurturing family, owning a pet, preparing healthy menus and just having fun! Each issue also comes with a 20+ page pull-out-and-save cookbook that's packed with original recipes for easy, healthy meals! First for Women is very visual, with lots of quick tips and advice that make it easy to read as your schedule allows.
- Publication date : April 13, 2023
- Date First Available : January 1, 1970
- ASIN : B0BM93B799
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now whenever my wife finishes reading her copy she passes it on to me to read and I also enjoy reading it.
Rating: 5 Stars. Joseph J. Truncale (Author: Haiku Moments: How to read, write and enjoy Haiku).
If I had a negative comment it would be that they have started including a lot more advertizing (mostly for dangerous diet drugs) and have started putting coupons here and there. I don't mind the coupons, but they should be placed in their own section so you don't have to lose an article because you wanted to use a coupon.