Fisher-Price Linkimals Musical Moose - Interactive Educational Toy with Music and Lights for Baby Ages 9 Months & Up
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.50 (15%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Interactive moose toy introduces your baby to numbers, counting, and more
- Press the moose’s belly for colorful lights, songs, and phrases
- Silly bobble head and soft antlers for baby to explore
- Collect additional Linkimals friends to see them interact! (Each sold separately and subject to availability.)
- For babies ages 9 months and older
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The more the merrier
When Linkimals pals get together, they talk to each other, sing, and light-up together!
(Each sold separately.)
Count with me, my friend
The Linkimals Musical Moose introduces your baby to the numbers one through 10 with a song that counts twice in a row and another that counts real slow.
Where development comes into play
- Early Academics: Songs and phrases introduce your tiny dancer to colors and counting from 1 to 10!
- Sensory: Light-up belly, and playful songs and sounds develop visual, auditory, and tactile senses.
- Curiosity & Wonder: Discover cause and effect as they press the belly to activate music and lights
Musical fun, at home or on the go
This moose-ical pal plays 25+ songs, sounds, tunes, and phrases—just press his belly! And he's just the right size to tag along on all your kiddo's travel adventures.
|Smooth Moves Sloth||Happy Shapes Hedgehog||A to Z Otter||Lights & Colors Llama||Musical Moose|
|Teaches||Letters, numbers, opposites and games||Numbers, shapes and colors||Letters, first words and friendship||Stacking and colors||Numbers, counting and cause and effect|
|Features Linkimals Technology||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
The Linkimals Musical Moose is loaded with exciting interactive play that introduces your baby to counting, colors, and more with playful songs, lights, and phrases. Just press his belly to get the light-up learning party started! Plus, when Musical Moose recognizes other Linkimals friends, they create a synchronized music and light show! (Additional Linkimals toys sold separately.) Where development comes into play Early Academics: Sung songs and phrases introduce your tiny dancer to colors and counting from 1 to 10! Sensory: The moose's light-up belly, playful songs and sounds, and soft antlers engage your baby's developing visual, auditory, and tactile senses. Curiosity & Wonder: Your baby can discover the fun of cause and effect as they press the belly button to activate music and lights or bat at the bobble head.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My 1 year old labradoodle went crazy so they might be fun to use that way. Like a game of hide and seek with your pet.
This is the most simplistic of all the designs and it’s perfect for ones just beginning to really “play” with toys!
I am so impressed I know I will eventually buy all of the animals in the set.
1. It doesn't move or anything just the head bobbles a little
2. The circle on the belly is a bit tough to push plus having a toddler try and push the circle it'll need to be laying down cause it'll fall over if u don't use 2 hands.
So maybe if there was more to it I would of given it a better rating.
Top international reviews
It is indeed very useless and I don’t feel my son could learn anything from it.
It’s neither cute nor funny, just another sound making toy.
I would not buy this again, simply because it doesn't have a lot of entertainment value.
The other toys did not come with this moose. All toys in photo had been purchased separately.