Top critical review
I didn't like the product itself
Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2018
Item arrived not NEW. I didn't like the product itself, I should have read more comment about it before buying. It's hard to use, and I realized I better by smartwatch.
What I don't like:
- it's vibrates only ones when phone is ringing and vibration is too subtle, so I will probably miss the call if my phone is in backpack or somewhere in the pocket where I don't feel it. That is why I want to feel vibration on my hand as other smartwatches do.
- tapping constantly (and hard enough) on display is nightmare, it's not usable for me or my wife.
- icons are too small on display
- twisting wrist constantly is hard
- display is constantly goes off. it's like 8 bit display, why can't you make it show time all the time, I need to know time when I need it, w/o twisting my arm like crazy.
- it doesn't count steps correctly. I really don't know how it counts, but it counts something different.
- when I bought this wristband, there was already someone's steps counted, so we couldn't remove them, this is bad!
Update: now I got calls from fitbit(or seller I don't really know) related companies ask me to remove that review, as it hurts their business. Guys, I don't agree with you. If product is bad for me I have a right to express it, so you can make next one better and not fool customers.