|Print List Price:||$14.99|
|Kindle Price:|| $4.99 |
Save $10.00 (67%)
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Forever Theirs: (A MMF Romance) (Twisted Hearts Book 2) Kindle Edition
Meg Sanders enjoyed her wild night with a prince and his bodyguard—but now she’s moving on. She has enough problems without borrowing the kind of trouble Theo brings just by being who he is. But no matter how determined she is to leave that night a fond memory, she hasn’t seen the last of Theo and Galen…
Galen only wants to protect his prince…
Galen Mikos’s life boils down to one goal. Keep Theo alive. But as long as Theo draws breath, he’s a threat to the powers that have taken over Thalania—and anyone they associate with runs the risk of becoming a target, too. Galen will never forgive himself if they let their selfish desire for Meg puts her in danger. But it might already be too late…
Theo will do anything to keep them both.
Theo Fitzcharles might be an exiled prince, but he doesn’t intend to stay that way. He’s only concerned with one thing—clearing his mother’s name and reinstating himself as Crown Prince of Thalania. There’s no room in that plan for distraction, especially when it makes him forget himself the way Meg does. But after spending one perfect night with her and his best friend, Theo has no intention of leaving her alone.
Even if it damns all three of them in the process.
In FOREVER THEIRS, you’ll find:
-> Royal Romance
-> Second Chance Romance
-> Bodyguard romance
-> Sword-cross guarantee
From the Publisher
|The Marriage Contract||Neon Gods||Sacrifice||Your Dad Will Do||Desperate Measures|
|Also in Audio||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Also in Paperback||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|First in Series||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Tropes||Marriage of convenience, mob romance, enemies to lovers||Hades and Persephone retelling, grumpy + sunshine, fake dating, revenge||Vampires, reverse harem, captive heroine, breeding, pleasurable bites||Ex-boyfriend's dad, revenge, short and spicy||Fairy tale retelling, captive heroine, Jafar/Jasmine|
- ASIN : B07DP7HT14
- Publisher : Trinkets and Tales LLC (September 10, 2018)
- Publication date : September 10, 2018
- Language : English
- File size : 772 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 255 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #36,356 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But this one has wayyyyy too many errors/ author didn't do her RESEARCH!
1) car accident was a plot point with a 6 inch piece of glass in heroine' s arm bleeding out...ahhh, HELLO!!! Cars use safety glass since the 1970s!!! And this wasn't an old car!!! Safety glass doesn't break anywhere even close to how she described! All author had to do was an internet search nowadays, or duh! Just watch ANY movie or TV show that has a car crash in it! Speaking as someone that was in a major car crash and finding that stupid glass everywhere for many many months to come (those little pieces just got everywhere, and weirdly seemed to pop up when in stuff like bottom of a pocket that I wasn't even wearing in the car)...but tangent aside...they are NOT 6 inches jagged pieces! They are almost smooth rounded edges. It would have made much more sense if author said heroine got cut on jagged metal or even broken interior plastic!
2) another plot point was hero's mother apparently lied to be "older" to get married when she was 16. But author accidentally reversed the dates when she had the characters reading the birth cert and marriage very, so when they said she lied to be 18, she actually lied to be 14, instead of actual 16 irl age.
3) Author should have posted a Dom/Sub warning, but didn't. The heros said they were going to "punish" her for easedropping, and she said no because she's not a child nor into Dom/Sub. Hero then said it's not Dom/Sub...uh, YES it is! If you're not equal in the relationship! And then when he did something in relationships even worse, she didn't get to punish him! And much later in book, when other hero did the worst of all of them no one punished him! Plus, the worst hero was trying to change her! I really really don't get off on this kind of cr- stuff at all! And definitely would have steered away if the appropriate warning label was there.
There were the normal typos, but these plot point errors and missing warning labels I can't sit quiet about. :(
So what was supposed to be only one night of passion has turned out to be so much more. And although, Galen advised and warned both of them (not so much in detail to Meg, but enough to have her apprehensive and heeding his warning), Theo ignored it and does as he wish. Which led to their enemies targeting Meg, thankfully Galen was just in time to rescue her. Now her life is at risk and they have to take her with them to keep her safe.
None of them bargain for their emotions to get involved and have them craving something more together. But Theo belongs to the people of Thalania and they have their own rites and rituals that does not include Meg and Galen as a part of his life
After reading the quick novella Theirs For The Night I was intrigued by Theo, Galen and Meg . This book explores their connection , their off the charts chemistry and the possibility of a HEA for the three of them while running from a power hungry uncle and proving Theo right to the throne of Thalanian.
I liked this story, even though it took be a little bit to warm up or relate to the heroine; purely because of her inability to accept help; and made such a big deal out of $2000 . I thought it was ridiculous.
Besides that little hiccup at the beginning , the progression story was delightful and engaging; the sexy times were passionate and steamy.
This book ends in a cliffhanger ; it surprised me as I was lead to believe this was a duet instead of series, that hopefully, will end at book three coming up in December 2018.
Amid some truly excellent steamy bits, it’s easy to go along for the ride. However, we’re never really shown why Meg fits so perfectly with Theo and Galen. The chemistry between them works, but beyond that, the reader is mostly just told how great the relationship is and why it should continue. I’m going to need a bit more than that.
Unfortunately, the book is not made up of merely three people exploring a relationship. Theo is the Crown Prince of a fictional European country, albeit a small one, and Galen is supporting his attempts to end his exile and reclaim his throne. Beyond that, however, the world-building starts to fall apart. Theo and Galen are indistinguishable from rich American men.
Overall, the plot supports the romantic arc(s). But I wish as much time and effort had been spent on the plot as the sexual escapades.
Top reviews from other countries
With each other. Great read.
The end got a bit too mushy for me but otherwise this was amazing. Delicious menage smut, kinda romance suspense i really loved it i totally recommend to anyone who loves romance this one is hot, romantic and cute at the same time. I'm a bit worried about what book three is going to be about but i will definitely read it soon
tags: M/M/F menage romance, two best friends in love fall in love with a woman, incredible steamy scenes, good communication for a romance, no unnecessary drama, polyamory
content warning: violence, attempted murder, manipulative family relative