Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $44.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
FORTINET FortiGate-60E / FG-60E Next Generation (NGFW) Firewall Appliance, 10 x GE RJ45 Ports
Enhance your purchase
|Frequency Band Class||Dual-Band|
|Number of Ports||10|
|Data Transfer Rate||150 Megabits Per Second|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Free Shipping
- Package Weight: 1.996 kilograms
- Connectivity technology: Bluetooth
- Package Dimensions: 12.446 L x 28.702 H x 21.082 W (centimeters)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Fortinet FortiGate-60E / FG-60E Next Generation (NGFW) Firewall Appliance, 10 x GE RJ45 ports (including 7 x Internal Ports, 2 x WAN Ports, 1 x DMZ Port)- (Hardware only - No subscription services are included)
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
------ snippet of conversation with support ----
Thank you for contacting Fortinet customer support
The SN XXXXX has a bundle warranty from 7/9/2020 to 7/9/2021. The warranty in the device Auto-started 99 days after ship date 3/31/2020. Please contact your point of purchase for further clarifications.
By Amazon Customer on July 29, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
3 layers of tech support later, they say the unit is 'lost/stolen' and start asking for copies of purchase invoice and contract. This was a clear sign that no, this isn't going to work out.
Tech should arrive *working*. If I buy from a company that's posted tech on amazon, they should know they've done so. It shouldn't be 'lost/stolen'.
Will not purchase from this company again.