Other Sellers on Amazon
Follow the Authors
The Four Agreements Companion Book: Using the Four Agreements to Master the Dream of Your Life (Toltec Wisdom) Paperback – November 1, 2000
Explore your book, then jump right back to where you left off with Page Flip.
View high quality images that let you zoom in to take a closer look.
Enjoy features only possible in digital – start reading right away, carry your library with you, adjust the font, create shareable notes and highlights, and more.
Discover additional details about the events, people, and places in your book, with Wikipedia integration.
Enhance your purchase
The Companion Book includes:
• How to break the domestication that keeps you enslaved by fear
• Keys to recover your will, your faith, and the power of your word
• Practice ideas to help you become the master of your own life
• A dialogue with don Miguel about living The Four Agreements
• Success stories from people who have used The Four Agreements
“The Four Agreements are a tool for transformation, leading you to stop judging, mainly yourself, and to start practicing another way of life.” — don Miguel Ruiz
- Publisher : Amber-Allen Publishing; Seventh Edition (November 1, 2000)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 210 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1878424483
- ISBN-13 : 978-1878424488
- Item Weight : 8.5 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.12 x 0.61 x 7.25 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #10,294 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the authors
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book is a guide to the 4 agreements.
In a nutshell, the four agreements are:
The Four Agreements are very simple, but very profound. To embrace and live each of the Four Agreements is to find yourself experiencing personal freedom--possibly as never before. The Four Agreements are:
- Be Impeccable With Your Words
- Don't Take Anything Personally
- Don't Make Assumptions
- Always Do Your Best
-When he says be Impeccable With Your Word, he means you should always speak,with integrity. Only say what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.
-'when he tells us Don't Take Anything Personally, he means that nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering.
- when he says Don't Make Assumptions, he means you must find the the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness, and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.
- When he says Always Do Your Best, he means your best is going to change from moment to moment, but you must simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse, and regret.
This is a very profound book that could really help less you to a very good place in life.
If my review helped you, please click on "Helpful" below and thank you for reading my review. :)
Top reviews from other countries
I have integrated the Four Agreements into my daily life now and this just helps to keep it in mind for me whilst I assimilate it all from the original book.