- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Four Sigmatic Foods Mushroom Instant Coffee, Organic and Fair Trade with Lions Mane, Chaga, & Mushroom Powder, Focus & Immune Support, Paleo, 0.9 Oz, 10 Count
Enhance your purchase
|Flavor||Lion's Mane & Chaga|
About this item
- 100% Organic arabica coffee with two functional mushrooms. And no, this coffee does not taste like mushrooms.
- USDA Certified organic Lion’s Mane mushroom to support your productivity and focus. Wild crafted, organic Chaga mushroom to help support immune functions.
- Every batch tested against pesticides, mycotoxins, and much more. Blend in coconut oil or ghee for a creamier texture
- We add wild rhodiola root, an adaptogen known as ‘the golden root’, making this our most creative cup of coffee yet.
- Perfect to kickstart your morning or power through your workday at the office or at home. Contains 10 instant packets.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
From the manufacturer
Mushroom Coffee with Lion's Mane
Half the Caffeine, Full Power On
Skip the jitters after that cup of coffee. With 50mg of caffeine, about half a normal cup of coffee, Mushroom Coffee with Lion's Mane & Chaga helps to give you focus so you can think, without having the inevitable caffeine crash.
Focus and Think with Lion's Mane
Organic Lion's Mane is known as a natural nootropic with abilities to support focus, concentration and productivity. With both short- and long-term benefits, lion's mane mushrooms have been studied for centuries.
Chaga's Antioxidant Properties
Known as the King of Mushrooms, Chaga has an abundance of antioxidant properties. We call it your daily superhero, as it helps to support your immune system.
Mix. Sip. Think.
- Tastes like coffee, not like mushrooms
- Ready to drink in 8 fl. oz. hot water
- 10 on-the-go packets per box
- Mix in coconut oil or non-dairy milk
- Try in a smoothie
- Best used in the morning or early afternoon
Natural, Organic Ingredients
Organic Instant Coffee
This 100% organic Arabica coffee is grown in Colombia. To get 50mg of caffeine per serving, the beans are carefully roasted and brewed, then concentrated by evaporation. The result is a pure instant coffee powder.
Organic Lion's Mane
250mg of pure, wood-grown organic lion’s mane mushroom extract. Only the fruiting bodies of the fungi are extracted, resulting in a product that's free from fillers and carriers.
250mg of wild-harvested Siberian Chaga mushroom. Made only from wood-grown fruiting bodies, it is organic and free from fillers and carriers.
Organic Rhodiola Rosea
Often called the Golden Root, rhodiola root is an adaptogen, known for its support of concentration and memory. Our rhodiola roots are wild-harvested from the mountains of Tibet and then extracted.
Ask Us About Our Quality
Your health and safety are our top priority. Each batch goes through extensive in-house and third-party lab testing to ensure quality and safety.
We are Four Sigmatic
Bringing Everyday Magic to the lives of all.
We do this with the help of some of the world’s most studied nutrient-dense foods—like mushrooms. Our roots are in Finland where we grew up foraging. We bring this nature-centric Nordic lifestyle to the world. From Finland to New York to Los Angeles, our team of Funguys is dedicated to the Mushroom Mission. Our dream is to serve millions of people around the world with functional superfoods and not take life too seriously along the way.
We really are us, not them. Let us prove it:
- We created a café called the Shroom Room where all drinks are free.
- We renovated an old school bus, named it Mauri and are driving around the country sampling mushrooms. ‘Shroom ‘Shroooom!
- We’re a fully distributed team—because going to the office every day is a snoozefest.
- We created a free Mushroom Academy that teaches about the incredible fungi kingdom.
- And we'd love for you to join us!
Mushrooms, Mushrooms, Mushrooms!
Why Do 'Shrooms?
Simple dietary tweaks can make a huge difference in your life. The easiest way to do this is with the world's most nutrient-dense foods, functional mushrooms. And to make the habit come even easier we pair them with your favorite drinks: coffee, hot cocoa, matcha and lattes.
We Aim To Be:
Certified organic, plant-based, keto friendly, and low calorie, with little to no sugar and modest to no caffeine.
*2018-116615-2263 issued by CCOF, 2018
First we gather mushroom fruiting bodies from wild forest, or harvest them from our mushroom farms. None of our mushrooms are grown on grain. Then we extract them for a full-spectrum of hot-water and fat-soluble compounds.
Four Sigmatic Mushroom Coffee with Lion’s Mane and Chaga is your go-to morning beverage to support productivity, focus, and creativity. Perfect to kickstart your morning or power through your workday at the office or at home. Drink whenever your brain needs an energizing get-it-together hug.
Lion’s Mane is your brain’s best friend. Long used by the Buddhist monks to help with focus during meditation, this beautiful mushroom is our modern-day favorite for getting creative. The energizing effects of our Four Sigmatic Mushroom Coffee are stabilized with our chaga mushrooms that also help to support daily immune functions. To enhance our Lion’s Mane and Chaga, we add wild rhodiola root, an adaptogen known as ‘the golden root’, making this our most creative cup of coffee yet.
Our shade-grown, organic coffee is cultivated in the volcanic soil of the Sierra Madre de Chiapas highlands in Mexico. After carefully roasting and brewing the beans, we concentrate the coffee by evaporation, and finish it off by spray-drying it into a pure instant powder. As a final step, we run each coffee batch through a third-party laboratory to ensure the absence of mycotoxins.
Product detailsFlavor Name:Lion's Mane & Chaga
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.2 x 3.2 x 2.2 inches; 0.96 Ounces
- Item model number : 871749
- UPC : 764050047025
- Manufacturer : Four Sigma Foods Inc
- ASIN : B00ZWA7LQ4
- Country of Origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #357 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Organic instant coffee, organic lion’s mane (250 mg per serving), organic chaga (250 mg per serving), organic rhodiola (100 mg per serving)
Add one packet to 8 fluid oz. of hot water.Drink this beverage in the morning for balanced stimulation, and at coffee breaks for upgraded enjoyment.Drink one or two packets per day.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So here's the deal: In a city where microdosing is the new hotness, it makes sense that people would start drinking shroom laced Folgers in convenient individual serving packets.
Though I'm a life long Oregonian, Portland is now a suburb of San Francisco. It was only a matter of time before someone on the Neutropics subreddit suggested these as a way to boost your Elysium subscription.
So did we try it? Oh, did we. For two weeks, the entire office was in a euphoric state of enlightenment. The taste...that...taste...actually starts to grow on you. It's just smooth.
Then we burned out. Too. Many. Shrooms. So now I might have one...maybe two packets a week.
So here's the deal: Buy it because the price has dropped. Buy it because it's W A Y better than whatever that instant starbucks stuff is. Buy it because it tastes good and is 100% compatible with your heated Arrowhead office water dispenser.
But don't buy it for your brain. Don't buy it because it's going to take you from failed startup to unicorn.
1. If you enjoy black coffee and you also like mushrooms, I think you will enjoy the flavor. It is not a coffee taste but a very smooth sort of mushroom flavor. It does not turn bitter or intensify but is a very mild flavor that I am surprised to enjoy but I'm am positive it is not something everyone will like. That is a guarantee. If you like new things and would consider yourself a person who enjoys black coffee then I think you might warm up to this. Only took me 1 sip to know what I was getting in to and I like it.
2. It is definitely pricey. I suppose you are saving some money on getting this in bulk but I'm not sure of the real benefits yet other than the ingredients having some health benefits to justify the price. And don't expect this to "light you up like a Christmas tree" as Tim Ferris has coined. I will say though, I have instead bumped up to 2 packets in my morning cup and it gives much more pep. Be sure to already be drinking coffee regularly before doing that or your Xmas tree might blow up haha!
3. It is worth a try but I will confirm as others have stated here, that it is well marketed product and the Tim Ferris bump is HUGE for this company. I can only hope to make a product that is endorsed by Tim Ferris in the future because wow, does he have reach and influence. This product is an example of that. But again, I think it's worth a try because I do enjoy it. It's hard to justify the bottom line.
4. I want to wrap this up by saying I notice more pep from opening up 2 packets for my morning Joe. However, that is just working through the product a lot faster than I intended and will eventually cause me to either need more to get this feeling I initially had in the beginning or I stay at a constant and need 2 packets every time I want some of this coffee. So, be aware of all this but try it out. It's not going to break your bank on the first purchase and I think it's worth a try if you like to try new things that might give you some pep in the morning.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.