Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $76.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Fujitsu fi-7030 Value-Priced Front Office Color Duplex Document Scanner with Auto Document Feeder (ADF)
|Media Type||Receipt, ID Card, Paper, Photo|
|Scanner Type||Receipt, Document|
|Product Dimensions||5.8 x 11.4 x 5.1 inches; 6.4 Pounds|
|Sheet Size||2 x 2, 8.5 x 14|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- An excellent front office scanner for lighter duty cycles but still with the ability to scan IDs and cards
- Compact design fits in limited spaces
- Included PaperStream ClickScan software delivers scanning simplicity and works alongside of any workflow to meet your imaging needs. Place paper in the scanner, push the scan button, and send to email, print, or folder - simple as one, two, three
- Stable feeding with brake roller separation and Skew Reduction technology
- Comes with PaperStream IP Twain/ISIS and PaperStream Capture
Buy this product as Renewed and save $81.99 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1600 Versatile Cloud Enabled Document Scanner for Mac or PC, Black
Fujitsu fi-7160 Color Duplex Document Scanner - Workgroup Series
Fujitsu fi-7140 Robust General Office Desktop Color Duplex Document Scanner with Auto Document Feeder (ADF)
FUJITSU fi-6130Z Duplex Sheet-Fed Document Scanner (Renewed)
Canon imageFORMULA R40 Office Document Scanner For PC and Mac, Color Duplex Scanning, Easy Setup For Office Or Home Use, Includes Scanning Software
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Tikvah Deals||Amazon.com|
|Connectivity Technology||USB||USB, Wi-Fi||USB||USB||USB||USB|
|Item Dimensions||5.8 x 11.4 x 5.1 inches||6.3 x 11.5 x 6 inches||17.7 x 9.5 x 11.2 inches||11.8 x 6.7 x 6.4 inches||18.3 x 11.1 x 12.1 inches||11.14 x 9.9 x 9.6 inches|
|Item Weight||6.40 lbs||7.50 lbs||9.30 lbs||9.30 lbs||—||—|
|Operating System||Windows||Windows, Mac||Windows||Windows, Linux, Mac||Windows||Windows, Mac|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Fujitsu is an established leader in the document imaging market, delivering innovative scanning solutions that enable customers to improve their business operations. Fujitsu scanners offer unmatched speed, reliability, and image quality. Our comprehensive portfolio offers a range of solutions for your workgroup, departmental, or production level needs.
fi-7030 Professional Color Duplex Scanner
The fi-7030 is the perfect entry model for your professional scanning needs. Designed to be fast, reliable, and compact, the fi-7030 handles a wide range of documents for mixed batch scanning.
- TWAIN/ISIS compatible
- Scanning speed of up to 27 ppm. Optical resolution of up to 600 dpi
- Able to handle credit cards and ID cards
- Advanced skew reducer technology prevents misfeeds and skews
- Compact design allows the scanner to be placed on any desk
- Intelligent scan correction will clean up your images and improve OCR
- Daily duty cycle of up to 1000 pages
Scanning is Simple
PaperStream ClickScan software is designed to be simple for drastically reduced waiting times. Place paper in the scanner, push the scan button, and send to email, print, or folder - simple as one, two, three. Start using the scanner right away with no need for administrators to preset scan settings or output destinations.
Ideal for Desktop Scanning
TWAIN/ISIS drivers allow for seamless integration with any of your existing software applications, including Quickbooks and more.
Advanced Skew Reducer Technology
The reliable feeding mechanism includes ultrasonic sensors and a newly designed skew-protection mechanism which protects even the most delicate documents, whilst brake rollers separate each document to avoid paper jams.
Intelligent Scan Correction
Intelligent scan correction software automatically cleans up your images and improves OCR, even when scanning wrinkled documents, or documents with a background pattern.
PaperStream IP enhances standard TWAIN and ISIS applications by integrating cutting edge image processing technologies, without the need to change or modify any software.
- Cleans up the toughest documents, including decorated backgrounds, for improved OCR, reduced rescans, and curtailed specialized profile creation
- Blank page removal, auto-rotation, and auto-cropping and deskew allows you to spend less time preparing your paperwork. The scanning application also fills in hole punches, corrects rough edges, and removes small tears.
- Bar code and patch code support offers batch separation
The Fujitsu fi-7030 is an excellent front office scanner for lighter duty cycles but still with the ability to scan IDs and cards.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
EPEAT addresses the sustainability impacts of electronic products. An EPEAT registered product must meet required criteria and can meet optional criteria. The criteria depend on the type of product and can include energy efficiency, reduction of fluorinated greenhouse gases (F-Gases), and end of life management. Products meeting 50% - 75% optional criteria are “Silver” and those meeting more than 75% are “Gold”.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've been using the Canon DR series for years scanning B&W docs at 400 dpi. The pages physically go through the Canon scanner at about 25ppm and give Good B&W quality. Canon uses a TWAIN driver.
The Fujitsu fi-7030 goes about 27ppm at 300 dpi but if you set it for anywhere from 301 to 600 dpi the physical pages through the scanner drop to a deadly slow 5-6 ppm. This is only if you use the Paperstream/TWAIN driver. If you use the second supplied software, Snapscan, 600 dpi gives good quality B&W at 27ppm. Why the difference? A TWAIN bug? Its not special settings, you see the change in Paperstream going from 300dpi to 301 dpi for the same settings.
First Workaround is to obviously use Snapscan instead of Paperstream for B&W. Paperstream gives you a lot of batch handling and other options so you may give something up to get back the 27ppm.
Second Workaround: scan everything at 300dpi or less in Paperstream. This is an OK strategy for Grayscale and Color where the extra bit gets you the equivalent of better resolution. Paperstream B&W at 300 and below I judge as marginal quality. So you could change your workflow to scan B&W as Grayscale in Paperstream. It uses 5-8 times the disk space but that is the tradeoff. Hopefully Slow paper handling above 300dpi is a bug and will some day be fixed.
I do not regret my decision. It has many features, most of which I haven't bothered to check out. All I know is that I have scanned thousands of pages in little time and all the documents come out great. My file cabinets haven't had this much space in years.
Also, I test scanned an old photo and it came out looking great. Many pictures yet to scan but optimistic that they will come out just great.