- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Funster Healthy Brain Activity Book - Large Print Easy Puzzles for Adults: 100+ Puzzles: Word Search, Sudoku, Crosswords, and much more Paperback – Large Print, September 9, 2021
Enhance your purchase
Keep your brain sharp with Word Search, Sudoku, Crosswords, and much more.
Solve a variety of puzzles for the best (and most enjoyable) brain workout!
- Satisfyingly solvable
- LARGE puzzles with room to work
- Easy-to-learn classic favorites
- 100+ puzzles for hours of fun
- Plus free bonus puzzles you can download
- Stimulates core mental skills including memory and focus
Expertly crafted by best-selling puzzle book author Charles Timmerman.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
- Publisher : Funster (September 9, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 143 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1953561055
- ISBN-13 : 978-1953561053
- Item Weight : 13.4 ounces
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.33 x 11 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #7,701 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the authors
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Julie on November 24, 2021
over 30 years, never gave me the time to enjoy puzzles and I always wanted to try them. I have recently
tried 'Healthy Brain Activity Book' and I love the variety. Challenging but not too difficult makes it really
fun! I strongly suggest you check out ALL his books...you'll be glad you did! KG