GHB Pro Agility Ladder Agility Training Ladder Speed 12 Rung 20ft with Carrying Bag
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 12 Rungs & 20 Feet: The agility ladder comes with 12 durable plastic rungs, and the overall length is 20 feet.
- Adjustable Rung Design: Each rung is 17" long, and the space between rungs is adjustable up to 15" inch. You can simple adjust it in the nylon straps so as to meet your workout demands.
- Carrying Bag: The agility ladder comes with a carrying bag, which is very convenient for you to train anytime anywhere.
- Ideal Tool for Outdoor Sports: The agility ladder is very helpful for footbald, soccer, basketball drills, hockey, tennis, etc as it can increase your speed, leg strength and improve your balance ability.
- Improve Performance & Skills: This speed training ladder is great tool for you to improve quickness through accelerated foot strike and lift frequency. It also can help losing weight as it can TORCH CALORIES bigtime.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
GHB Pro Agility Ladder Agility Training Ladder Speed Flat Rung with Carrying Bag
GHB Agility Ladder - Your Best Choice for Football Speed Training!
- Piece two ladder together then get one Long agility ladder!
- The total length of 6M with 12 pins is really ideal for dexterity exercises.
- Made with durable and high quality materials.
- Versatile use, ideal for all types of sports.
Improve The speed, Enjoy The Sport!
- Train with the GHB Speed Ladder and quickly improve your acceleration, lateral speed and change of direction while enhancing balance, rhythm and body control. These core skills are critical to any athlete that wants to perform at a faster level than the competition in any sport.
- GHB agility ladder are great for those of you involved in sports like soccer, football, tennis, trail running, and more. Lay it out and high-step through--- one foot at a time, side to side, or hopping with both feet.
- Besides, GHB agility ladder can not only quickly improve your acceleration, lateral speed and change of direction while enhancing balance, rhythm and body control but only is perfect for kids training, playing and pet training !
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- If you have learned anything helpful with this review, please let me know by clicking the "yes" button below. Please note I’m not compensated in any way for your vote; however, your positive vote definitely helps me learn what shoppers find as helpful.
Ladder is "cheap" as in it is plastic, but what other material would you wish it to be made from? I find the quality to be fine.
The product works great, and nicely fits in the bag. Actually longer than most speed ladders I've used. I'd highly recommend this, especially for the price
The rungs are easily adjustable. I am new to ladder drills so I hit the ladder...a lot. My toddler tries to imitate me and he trips up a lot. So far, the rungs have stayed where I placed them, 15" apart, even with all our stumbling. The ladder remains undamaged too, which is amazing considering how much my mini-me has bent it in the course of face planting.
You do have to reset the ladder when you kick it, of course. But that is the whole point to these, learning how to move through it in multiple fashions without touching it at all. I have seen people stake these to the ground to keep them from moving but I kind of feel like that is cheating. If I hit it out of place, I reset it and do four push ups. Considering how much I despise push ups, this is a good motivation for me to concentrate on getting the drill right instead of just going for speed right off the bat and fumbling through.
I will be buying this same ladder several more times. They have snaps on the ends so additions can be attached lengthwise. I plan to get some Velcro cable ties and use them to attach the ladders width-wise. Eventually, I'd like to have about a dozen of these so I can make large grids in different layouts for training. (Of course I have to get used to just the one for now.)
I would highly recommend this ladder!
By Robin Austin on March 20, 2020
Compare with other agility ladders
This ItemGHB Pro Agility Ladder Agility Training Ladder Speed 12 Rung 20ft with Carrying Bag
|brand||GHB||Yes4All||POWER GUIDANCE||KIKILIVE||Trained||Big B Pro Sports Big Ideas, Better Products|
|color||Blue||A. Combo Yellow||Yellow||yellow||Yellow||Pink|
|sport||Outdoor Sports||Outdoor Sports||Outdoor Sports||Outdoor Sports||Outdoor Sports||Outdoor Sports|