4 Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
GOSUN Fusion Solar Oven, Hybrid Electric Grill, Portable Solar Cooker, Outdoor or Indoor Oven
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SOLAR/ELECTRIC HYBRID - The world's first solar + electric oven to work off grid.
- PORTABLE - The GoSun Fusion packs up to a 14 LB package, with an anodized aluminum reflector frame that protects the cooking chamber
- COOK AT NIGHT - Cook on sunny days, cloudy days, rainy days, or at night!
- INCLUDED - Solar oven, anodized reflector body, stainless steel tray with heating element
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Fusion is the world's first portable, solar + electric oven to work off-grid. This versatile cooker is 5x more efficient than a traditional electric oven. This solar oven integrates a 150 Watt heating element (equivalent power draw of an incandescent lightbulb) below the stainless steel Cook Tray, allowing for cooking anytime, combining reliability and portability that has never been possible with solar or electric ovens.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you are buying this product for the plug in feature, don’t even think about WASTING YOUR MONEY! After 2 uses it stopped working, after receiving a new tube and cord, it became obvious that the glue used on the plug-in prongs was not tested for high temperatures and sure enough it FAILED & is INOPERATABLE AGAIN!
A few reasons why you can find a better solar oven (if ur thinking you will at least save your $200 on not choosing their “not so Fusion” plug in option)
-Feet are terribly unstable and your water/food will pour out into the inner tube, or even worse, out of the tube, causing burns
-Hard plastic at the opening of the tube has melted and has become deformed in a matter of months, assuming from the steam that exits when opening.
Had high hopes for this attractive solar oven, but its form for function is severely lacking. Mayb one of GoSun’s cheaper options are made better? Guess I’ll be eating the $500 I spent
In order to feed additional family members, we've stepped up to the Fusion. I have to say, I am very impressed, it's a bit of an art piece in my opinion. The design is very well thought out, it's easier to clean than the Sport, feeds up to 6 people, can be used at night with battery power or a wall plug and appropriate adapter. It's a win win for us. It's a little slower than the Sport but the results are the same, great food! I waited over 3 months for mine and it was worth the wait, a simply awesome solar cooker. It could use a thermometer as others mention but I had the GoSun Bluetooth thermometer for use with my Sport anyway. A truly revolutionary solution to the bulky slow solar cookers of years past.