- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Gaia: Shadow & Breath Paperback – May 18, 2014
Enhance your purchase
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Special offers and product promotions
- Publisher : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1st edition (May 18, 2014)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 162 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1499602839
- ISBN-13 : 978-1499602838
- Item Weight : 8 ounces
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.37 x 9 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #9,867,108 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the authors
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Casa De Perros by Michael J Riser
2) Endless summer by Jessica Meddows
3) Flowers for Jessica by Richard Thomas
4) Flesh and Blood by Kelby Losack
5) The Mother-of-Pearl Way by Dino Parenti
6) Old Bart and the Cougar Woman by Lindsay Morgan Lockhart
7) Around the Bones, Tender Leaves Unfurl by Wendy Hammer
8) Berries in the Briars by Rhoads Brazos
9) The Mistake by Phoebe Reeves-Murray
10) Of Hearts and Monkeys by Nick Woods
11) Love at the Dawn of the Elephant Apocalypse by Sean Silleck
While I was drew in by the name Richard Thomas having been creeped out by one of his earlier books, my two favorite novellas from this body of work included the opening number "Casa De Perros" (Dog House) where Martillo the 'established killer' assumes wrongly that it is a job demotion to kill a dog thinking that "was how you got your practice, not a job for a proper assassin" never realizing he is being asked to enter an other-worldy realm he knows nothing about. However, my top read overall would have to have been "Around the Bones, Tender Leaves Unfurl" by Wendy Hammer which was akin to a Mad-Hatter style tea party with an unexpectedly bizarre twist at the close including this passage that drew one in, "Nate closed the card, slipped it back into its envelope, and tried to ignore the crawling sensation at the base of his neck." As many offerings as were available in this collection you ought to have no problem finding some others that will really grab you. Very good works!