Other Sellers on Amazon
Follow the Author
Gaslighting & Narcissistic Abuse Recovery: Recover from Emotional Abuse, Recognize Narcissists & Manipulators and Break Free Once and for All Hardcover – February 28, 2021
Explore your book, then jump right back to where you left off with Page Flip.
View high quality images that let you zoom in to take a closer look.
Enjoy features only possible in digital – start reading right away, carry your library with you, adjust the font, create shareable notes and highlights, and more.
Discover additional details about the events, people, and places in your book, with Wikipedia integration.
Enhance your purchase
You're positive you saw a flirty text from another woman on your husband's phone. Yet, when you confront him, he tells you you're imagining things and being paranoid.
A co-worker sarcastically mentions that you're not contributing enough to the big project. When you get offended, they say they were just joking and that you're too sensitive.
Your mother constantly criticizes your weight. When you bring up her comments around other people, she denies ever saying them and says you are making up stories.
Have you repeatedly found yourself in these types of situations where you end up doubting yourself?
They might have occurred with different people, in different circumstances, but the way they make you feel is the same.
Your feelings are trivialized, your thoughts are manipulated, and your reality is denied.
When this is done to you repeatedly, you begin to feel confused or even crazy. You are left questioning your own reality and sanity.
These are classic signs that you're being gaslighted, and it's something to take very seriously.
Gaslighting is a covert form of abuse that affects your confidence and trust in yourself, which the abuser then takes advantage of to keep you under their control.
Whether it's a spouse, parent, or co-worker, it's hard to break loose from the grip of a gaslighting manipulator.
You will need to know how gaslighters operate, how their behavior is affecting you, and how you can reclaim your truth.
In Gaslighting & Narcissistic Abuse Recovery, you will discover:
● The sneaky tactics gaslighters employ that catch you off-guard and make you more vulnerable to their exploitation
● How to hold on to your grip on reality, despite the gaslighter's efforts to undermine it
● Powerful ways to respond to gaslighters, block their attacks, and take back control of the conversation
● Why self-care is a critical component in coping with abuse, especially if you need to regularly interact with a gaslighter
● The shift in mindset to help you finally gain the courage to escape an abusive relationship
● What you need to do after leaving a gaslighting relationship to make sure you don't fall into the same cycle again
● Why you shouldn't expect any closure from your abuser, and why you can still move on without it
● How to rebuild your sense of self after years of being torn down by others
And much more.
Acknowledging that you're being abused is the first step towards recovery.
After years of gaslighting, you may be so used to it that you no longer recognize this is not a normal way to live.
You might believe that there's no way out, or you can't imagine life without the one who's manipulating you.
But if you truly want to be able to live life on your own terms, cutting yourself off from the source of your pain is essential.
It won't happen overnight, and it will take committed effort, but you can feel like yourself again - the person you used to be... the person you're meant to be.
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now.
- Publisher : Road to Tranquility (February 28, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 196 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1990302084
- ISBN-13 : 978-1990302084
- Item Weight : 1.01 pounds
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.56 x 9 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,015,735 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on January 22, 2023
Top reviews from other countries
To become the person that raised me. So thank you Don.