Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
Customers Also Bought Items By
The best of Dubai & Abu Dhabi in one, two, or three days
Thematic tours for every interest, schedule, and taste (including Arabian heritage tours and day trips to Sharjah, Al Ain and Hatta).
Hundreds of evocative photos
Bulleted maps that show you how to go from place to place
Candid reviews of hotels, restaurants, shopping, and nightlife for all budgets
A tear-resistant foldout mapenclosed in a handy plastic wallet you can also use for tickets and souvenirs
Whether you want to explore the markets of Marrakesh, kitesurf in wind-swept Essaouira or go on a camel safari in the Saharan desert - Insight Guide Morocco helps you get the best out of this enchanting land.
Inside Insight Guide Morocco:
A thoroughly overhauled edition by our expert authors.
Stunning photography brings this stunning country and its people to life.
Highlights of the country's top attractions, such as the nightly spectacle on the bustling place Jemaa el Fna, blue-washed Chefchaouen nestled in the Rif mountains, as well as the majestic peaks of the High Atlas and the labyrinth of medieval markets, palaces and mosques in Fez.
Descriptive region-by-region accounts cover the whole country from Tangier to Marrakech and from surf-pounded beaches to remote kasbahs.
Detailed, high-quality maps throughout will help you get around and travel tips give you all the essential information for planning a memorable trip.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides has over 40 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
The most entertaining and informative pocket guides for short-trip travellers
Discover the best of Dubai with this compact, practical, entertaining Pocket Rough Guide.
This slim, trim treasure trove of trustworthy travel information is ideal for short-trip travellers and covers all the key sights (Bur Dubai, Downtown Dubai, Jumeirah, the Burj al Arab, and Dubai Marina), restaurants, shops, cafés and bars, plus inspired ideas for day-trips, with honest and independent recommendations from expert authors.
Features of Pocket Rough Guide Dubai:
- Practical travel tips: what to see and where to sleep, eat, drink and shop - Pocket Rough Guide Dubaifeatures specially selected recommendations to suit all tastes and budgets.
- Honest independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our expert writers will help you make the most of your trip to Dubai.
- Incisive area-by-area overviews: covering Dubai Marina, the Palm Jumeirah and more, the practical Places section provides all you need to know about must-see sights and the best places to eat, drink, sleep and shop.
- Time-saving itineraries: the routes suggested by Rough Guides' expert writers cover top attractions like Dubai Aquarium and Sheikh Zayed Road, and hidden gems like Deira souks and Al Ain Oasis.
- Day-trips - venture further afield to the deserts. This tells you why to go, how to get there, and what to see when you arrive.
- Compact format: packed with pertinent practical information, this guide is the perfect companion when you're out and about exploring the Burj al Arab/the Palm Jumeirah/Downtown Dubai.
- Handy pull-out map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the pull-out map makes on-the-ground navigation easy.
- Attractive user-friendly design: features fresh magazine-style layout, inspirational colour photography and colour-coded maps throughout.
- Essentials: includes invaluable background information on how to get to Dubai, getting around, health, tourist information, festivals and events, plus an A-Z directory and handy language section and glossary.
- Covers: Bur Dubai, Deira, the inner suburbs, Sheikh Zayed Road and Downtown Dubai, Jumeirah, the Burj al Arab and around, the Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina.
About Rough Guides: Rough Guides have been inspiring travellers for over 35 years, with over 30 million copies sold. Synonymous with practical travel tips, quality writing and a trustworthy 'tell it like it is' ethos, the Rough Guides list includes more than 260 travel guides to 120+ destinations, gift-books and phrasebooks.