- File Size: 44539 KB
- Print Length: 496 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 3 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Wiley; 4 edition (February 26, 2015)
- Publication Date: March 23, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00V8QE1E6
- Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #152,820 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Geographic Information Science and Systems, 4th Edition 4th Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- In this edition, page numbers are just like the physical edition
- Create digital flashcards instantly
- Use X-Ray to get the most important concepts Learn more
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Professor?Paul Longley, Department of Geography, University College London, UK.
Professor Mike Goodchild, Department of Geography, University of California Santa Barbara, USA.
Professor David Maguire, ESRI, Redlands, USA.
Professor David Rhind, Vice Chancellor and Principle, City University,?London, UK. --This text refers to the paperback edition.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Tried viewing on PC and tablet the figures/images appear to have a pink background so harder to see (paper views don't have the background color, they are all easy to see).