3 Year Toys Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Giggleway Electric Motor Robotic Science Kits, DIY STEM Toys for kids, Building Science Experiment Kits for Boys and Girls-Doodling, Balance Car, Reptile Robot (3 kits)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Science Kits for Kids Age 8-12 : Encourage Your kids to build their robots and enjoy the endless fun of DIY science activities. Perfect gifts recommended for teens age 8 years and up.
- Robotics for Kids: Including 3 sets parts for kids to assemble. Create electric balance car toys, doodling robot, Reptile robot.
- Kids Science Experiment Kits: Kids can create electronic builds with their own hands, using the motors, wires and all parts included. Make learning more fun, learn basic principles of simple circuit, motors, mechanical and engineering. Stimulate their curiosity and creativity.
- DIY Instruction Booklet: Clear and complete science guide booklet for kids to follow, let your kids to explorer their own world independently. Exercise their ability to solve the problems.
- Packaging Includes: 3 pack robot parts, small screwdriver and an instruction booklet. 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Response within 24 hours for any problems. Buy Giggleway educational toys worry free today.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
“Tell Me and I Forget; Teach Me and I May Remember; Involve Me and I Learn”
All Giggleway STEM sets are designed to teach scientific principles in a fun, hands-on way that is both entertaining and educational.
It's an educational STEM project for beginners to learn circuits and robotics.
This small kits allow your young engineer to explore, learn & have great fun when completing their very own robot kits.
Fun & Hands-on STEM Project for Kids
- Keep them away from screen games for a while.
- Inspire kids to build their own robots. it's an excellent opportunity to show kids how toys are assembled and function.
- Motivate the teens’ science enthusiasm.
Assemble robot parts
Balance car/ Reptile robot
Robot building kits
Learning Through Playing STEM Kits
Get a head start with STEM educational toys and lay the groundwork for lifelong creative learning skills. Our STEM toys encourage kids to master big concepts while having fun!
Beautiful Color Instructions
Great Gift Idea!
|DIY Wooden Science Kits||Solar Power Science Kits||Physics STEM Kits||Robotic Kits|
|Recommended Ages||8+ years||8+ years||12+ years||10+ years|
|Teaches Scientific Principles||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Topics Covered||Electronics, Engineering, Art||Energy Conversion, Engineering, Electronics||Engineering, Physics, Mechanics||Robotics & Engineering|
|Adult Supervision Required||✓||✓||✓|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All the projects worked as designed when finished and they enjoyed running them around the room! This kit is a great value for the price.
My son's, 8 and 6, were able to complete the projects with minimal assistance. There are a lot of small parts used to build each robot, keep that in mind if you have little ones at home.
Although not nessesary, I felt a soldering iron was a useful tool. The wire connections are simply twisted in place which can easily loosen causing the toy to stop. We decided to solder our conections which made the robots much more reliable/durable durring post construction play.
My boys enjoyed building each of the three kits and if Giggleway were to offer additional kits we would certainly consider adding to our collection.
The first one was a bit of challenge for my 7 YO daughter and myself because we didn't realize that the kit came with a magnetic screwdriver. Once we found it in the box, (*facepalm) it was MUCH easier to handle the little screws, and my daughter was then able to complete the second robot all by herself!
The directions were easy to follow, and the pictures helped her follow along without any problems.
They have since had a blast playing with their robots and taking them to co-op to share with friends. (Their favorite is the Graffiti Bot.)
I love the educational value that this set has brought to our homeschool, and the fun the kids have had since building their creations. A big thumbs up from us all!