Glass 2 Quart Mason Jar Pitcher by County Line Kitchen – Classic Style, 64 oz Ball Jar, Wide Mouth, Heavy Duty Glass Pitcher
|Brand||County Line Kitchen|
|Capacity||64 Fluid Ounces|
|Material||Soda Lime Glass|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.25 x 4.5 x 10.25 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CLASSIC MASON JAR STYLE – We have turned the classic half gallon, 64 ounce Ball mason jar into an easy to pour, durable and stylish pitcher. Great for water, iced tea, fruit juice, milk or any other drink you can imagine.
- HEAVY DUTY – Ball Mason jars are made from thick, durable soda lime glass. The jars are built strong to survive the rigors of canning as they have been for over 100 years.
- INNOVATIVE FEATURES - No more messes! The flip cap lid stays open and out of the way when you are pouring or drinking. It will never flop back down and get in the way of the stream. The flip cap is securely attached, it will never fall off. The ergonomically designed handle makes it easy to lift and pour from the pitcher.
- RELIABLE SEALING – A silicone seal in the lid ensures that the pitcher will not leak where it screws onto the jar. The flip cap has a secure snap fit closure that will not leak. An airtight container to keep your drinks fresh!
- NO BPA OR OTHER HARMFUL CHEMICALS - Made of FOOD GRADE, FDA compliant, BPA free glass, plastic and silicone. Dishwasher safe.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
CLASSIC MASON JAR STYLE AND DURABILITY
We have turned the classic half gallon, 64 ounce Ball mason jar into an easy to pour, durable and stylish pitcher.
Mason jars are designed to withstand the rigors of canning and storage of food. They are made from thick soda-lime glass that will not leach harmful chemicals into food.
Innovative and Trustworthy Features
Our innovative flip cap handle lid allows you to easily pour out your beverages.
The flip cap is automatically held open and out of the way when pouring so you can easily pour with one hand.
The flip cap is securely attached to the lid. It will not fall off or get lost.
All components are dishwasher safe and BPA free.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I knocked off some stars for flavor because I just don't get what the hype about cold brew is. It's nice not having to brew coffee and wait for it to cool but for me it's either too strong or two weak. I'm hoping if I play around with it enough I'll figure it out. I've tried fresh coarsely ground coffee and the pre-ground stuff that's been sitting around in my cabinets for forever. It all tastes and performs the same for me. And don't believe the !LIES! you see online no one has a recipe that comes close to Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Cream Cold brew. Believe me I've tried them all. Especially the ones with pumpkin puree, grainy and disgusting. Hopefully someone will crack the code one day. If you have one that comes close send it my way.
My troubles with the flavor are no reflection of the product. If you like/want cold brew buy two! They are fabulous. Ease of cleaning is a big concern of mine. The mouth is big enough to get your hand in and wash every inch. It also holds up to my dishwasher. The lid is great and doesn't leak if you make sure the tab is clicked down properly (made a big mess the other day). And this guy is sturdy enough for boiling water. I made tea in it. I will be copying this review to the other one I bought as there was a price difference and I am cheap. The more expensive one has a handle. I use that one to pour and drink out of the other one does not. I use that one to steep.
I did think of something to add to this review to change it up. I originally wanted a pour spout for my cold brew system. I didn't like that this one didnt have a pitcher like triangle spout that I could easily pour out of. The reason I didn't buy one like that was the reviews on those products said the glass would shatter within the first few uses and sometimes come broken. I went looking for a sturdier glass and came upon these. No worries at all it actually pours beautifully and isn't all that heavy to lift which was another concern of mine.