Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Good Housekeeping Kids Cook!: 100+ Super-Easy, Delicious Recipes (Volume 1) (Good Housekeeping Kids Cookbooks) Hardcover – Illustrated, October 17, 2017
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Publisher
Kids (and parents!) are sure to have mouth-watering fun with this cookbook!
Whether you want to whip up a delicious dinner to impress your family or a hearty breakfast to wow your friends after a sleepover, we’ve got you covered. Loaded with tips that guarantee success in the kitchen, Good Housekeeping Kids Cook! features 100+ delicious and fail-proof recipes.
Honey-Lime Ramen Salad
Makes 4 servings
This recipe will remind you of cold sesame noodles, only with a fresher taste.
1. Cook noodles as label directs.
2. Meanwhile, in large bowl with wire whisk, mix tahini, soy sauce, lime juice, honey, and garlic until smooth. Add cucumber, tomatoes, and cabbage, tossing until well coated.
3. Drain noodles and rinse with cold water. Drain once more, shaking off as much excess water as possible. Add to bowl with vegetables along with cilantro. Toss until well combined. Serve immediately or refrigerate, covered, up to 1 day.
What is it?
A garlic press is a tool used for crushing garlic cloves through small holes to extract the pulp, oils, and juice (Very handy when you don’t feel like chopping.) The garlic pulp remaining on the press dries quickly, so it’s best to clean the press immediately after using.
- 8 ounces Chinese curly egg noodles (or ramen noodles)
- 1/4 cup tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed with press
- 1 large English (seedless) cucumber, chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 cups thinly sliced Napa or savoy cabbage
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
About the Author
- Grade level : 3 - 7
- Item Weight : 1.4 pounds
- Hardcover : 160 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1618372408
- ISBN-13 : 978-1618372406
- Dimensions : 8.1 x 0.7 x 9.1 inches
- Publisher : Hearst; Illustrated edition (October 17, 2017)
- Reading level : 8 - 12 years
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,551 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love that it is food, dessert and drinks :)
Top reviews from other countries
Very nicely presented. Would recommend.