- Product Dimensions: 10.1 x 10.8 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00U0NRI0W
- UPC: 036000435283
- Item model number: 10036000435280
- Customer Reviews: 1,012 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #358 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
Goodnites Bedwetting Underwear for Boys, Small/Medium (38-65 lb.), 44 Ct (Packaging May Vary)
- The #1 Nighttime Underwear* brand that has helped more than 10 million kids manage overnight bed wetting
- Nighttime bed wetting pants with 40% more protection vs. the leading training pant
- Best Nighttime Protection Guaranteed** with 5 Layer Protection and extra absorbency where he needs it most, plus Double Leg Barriers to help prevent leaks
- Stretchy waistband that provides a soft, underwear-like fit for all body shapes
- Worry less about the mess with discreet odor absorption, plus Marvel superhero designs your child will love wearing to bed
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
What is bedwetting?
Bedwetting is caused by delayed development in communication between the brain & bladder while a child is asleep. It typically goes away in time, as hormone levels adjust & the bladder grows.
What are Goodnites?
Goodnites are disposable nighttime underwear specifically designed to fit & provide protection for children who only wet at night. Goodnites even come in an XS size for children who are potty trained, but still experiencing nighttime wetness.
Should you talk to your doctor about bedwetting?
Yes, it’s important to speak with your child’s doctor & figure out the best management program for your family. Be sure to include your child, too. When kids hear they’re not alone, it instills confidence & understanding about the condition.
Why should I choose Goodnites Nighttime Underwear instead of training pants?
While Pull-Ups are ideal for potty training, Goodnites are best for nighttime protection. Our small sizes provide a better fit and offer 40% more protection that the leading training pants, so even when lying down kids are less likely to leak.
What advice do you have for parents?
Trust yourself and don’t put too much pressure on how you think it’s supposed to go. Every child is different. If your little one is still wet at night, just know you are not alone and it’s nothing to be embarrassed about - they will grow out of it!
Help your child wake up dry with the #1 Nighttime Underwear* for bedwetting. Goodnites provide the best nighttime protection guaranteed** for kids age 3-12. These disposable pants feature Double Leg Barriers to help eliminate leaks and 5 Layer Protection to absorb & lock away wetness. Goodnites also feature a super stretchy waistband for a comfortable, underwear-like fit that accommodates all body shapes. Unlike training pants, Goodnites bedwetting underwear discreetly absorb odor and offer 40% more protection*** where he needs it most. Plus your child will love going to bed wearing his favorite Marvel superhero designs. Goodnites for Boys are available in sizes XS (28-45 lb.), S/M (38-65 lb.), and L/XL (60-125+ lb.). *Youth Pant Category **Details at https://www.goodnites.com/en-us/best-nighttime-protection ***vs. the leading training pant
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerStatements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
1,012 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Then I discovered these. Oh my goodness, what a life saver. Not only did it stop the over urine from leaking, he can even wear it a few hours after waking and it’s still good! AMAZING! I don’t know what they did to make these god-send potty training diapers, but if you’re like me and have a really big toddler, get this. Get it right now. Hopefully my son will learn to appreciate the joys of using the toilet. Until then, I’m so happy I don’t have to fish for my toddler every morning.
I went to a few different stores to see if i could hunt down the older version and luckily found a few. I put one on my son last night, and no fussing, no complaints, slept through the night.
PLEASE GO BACK TO THE OLD VERSION! DON'T MESS WITH A GOOD THING!!!!
My some is 52 lbs and is 48 inches tall.
If you want to give your little man the confidence to go to bed without worry, and wake up happy get these Goodnights. We have tried every pull-up out there, and after a certain size they no longer offer overnight versions. These not only fit better than other brand name pull-ups, but they also have more protection and help avoid leaks for nighttime use.