3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Google Chromecast (3rd Generation)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- All together Now: watch movies, shows, live TV, YouTube, and photos streaming on your TV from all your family’s devices. Resolution : Up to 1080p 60fps
- Stream from your phone to your TV; Just like that; Plug Chromecast into the HDMI port on your TV and to power and stream your favorite entertainment right from your phone with just a tap; Watch shows, listen to playlists, and more
- Works with streaming apps you know and love; Enjoy TV shows, movies, videos, songs, games, sports and more from over 2000 apps like Netflix, YouTube, YouTube TV, Prime video, HBO Now and Disney plus
- Start streaming with just your voice. Just say what you want to watch from compatible apps and control your TV hands free, with Chromecast and Google home working seamlessly together
- Upgrade your TV for less. Expand your home entertainment without buying a new TV. It’s so affordable you can get one for every TV in the house.Supported Operating systems. Android 4.2 and higher, IOS 9.1 and higher, Mac OS X 10.9 and higher, Windows 7 and higher.Chromecast works with cast enabled apps.Power: 5 V, 1 a Power supply
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.