Top positive review
If you are the kind who likes to adjust the arms often, this is not for you.
Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2020
1. VERY sturdy. It does shake when you play games... but it is great for reading and watching videos.
2. the clasps for the table are not spring-clasped, but screwed down.
3. The clasps have nice grip/cushion pads
4. The phone holder has a nice large spring clip
5. The phone holder clasp is lined with silicone grips.
6. 360º rotating phone holder
7. The plastic holders at the bottom of the arm (hang phone's wires or earphones/earpods, for easy retrieval) and top of the arm (to keep the wire in place)
1. Not super easily adjustable, which accounts for it being really nice and sturdy.
2. Be careful when you place your phone in the mount, the clamp does hit the sound button on the side of the phone, so do mount it a bit off centered.