|Item Weight||5.84 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||16.3 x 13.5 x 3.7 inches|
|Item model number||8542038831|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TL31078|
Goplus 18pcs Universal Radiator Pressure Tester, Pump Type Cooling System Kit for Universal Vehicles
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Durable Material】This tool is made of high quality aluminum, rubber and plastic, high strength and good toughness. It provides increased stabilizes for longer service life.
- 【Convenient and Helpful】This universal radiator testers help to detect the cooling system leaks, which is easy to use in preventing the unnecessary damage caused by water leakage.
- 【Wide Application】There are 8 radiator cap adapters included, and the test range is from 0 to 35 psi, ideal for domestic and import vehicles. With the special design of purge and refill tool connection, it fits nearly all type of radiator openings.
- 【Easy to Use】This radiator pressure tester and pump type cooling system kit allows easy testing for leakage in radiator system and quick change of coolant. It will definitely save your energy and time.
- 【Easy to Carry】The weight of this set is very light and it comes with a black plastic box, which makes it convenient for you to bring and storage.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Self-locking quick-disconnect components
- Hand pump: 7" L x 1-5/8" diameter
- Pressure gauge capacity: 0-35 PSI
- Hose: 15" L (Include Tip)
This is our brand new 18pcs auto cooling system radiator cap pressure tester kit which can test automotive pressurized cooling systems up to 35 PSI and can be used on most domestic and import vehicles. It Includes 8 radiator cap adapters and convenient carrying case.
- This radiator pressure tester helps find internal and external leaks in your cooling system quickly.
- 8 radiator cap adapters included, and the test range is from 0 to 35 psi, ideal for domestic and import vehicles.
Visible Pressure Gauge
This color-coded pressure gauge range from 0 to 35psi, ideal for domestic and import vehicles. With its visible pressure gauge, it is easy to use in preventing the unnecessary damage caused by water leakage.
The weight of this set is very light and it comes with a black plastic box, which makes it convenient for you to bring and storage.
Three Sizes of Seats
Eight adapters with three different sizes of seats offer feasibility to the different types of cars. You should select the proper adapter and configuration of the stationary seat accessories.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for the pressure kit, some adapters have to be screwed on pretty tight for them to seal. It's no high end kit, but the price is definitely right. I usually just use it to pressurize systems because I already know there's a leak and I want to pinpoint it quickly, but when you get a cap tight enough, I was able to leave it connected for 5 minutes with absolutely no pressure loss. If you don't hook up a cap you can pressure test the tool itself to make sure it isn't introducing a leak on its own. Good feature.