- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Gorilla Grip Natural Coco Coir Door Mat, 30x18, Thick Durable Doormats for Indoor Outdoor Entrance, Heavy Duty, Low Profile Mats, Easy to Clean, Plain Front Porch Entry Rug, Home Décor, Classic
Enhance your purchase
|Size||30" x 18"|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Super Tough: constructed with thick coir bristles on the topside, the mat is built tough by nature; its strong bristles create a high, 15 millimeter pile and help to stop dirt, debris, moisture and other particles from being tracked into your home
- 100 Percent Coconut Coir Topside: unlike some other coir mats, ours are made of 100 percent coconut coir on the topside; a naturally occurring substance, coir fibers are some of the most durable fibers found in nature
- Versatile: the beautiful and stylish natural design of the doormat means it’s so versatile; it’s ideal for all busy areas of your home including entryways, mudrooms, patios and garages; the mat is also water resistant, but we recommend avoiding prolonged exposure to excess water
- Heavy Duty: the thick, ultra durable backing of the mat is built tough; designed to last over the years
- Great For All Homes: mat is a perfect option for your home; made of coir fibers, the doormat is easy to care for; occasionally shake, sweep, or brush out the mat as needed out the mat as needed
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Made with a strong, natural rubber underside, the Gorilla Grip Coir Doormat is built tough for extra durability.
Our coir mats are made of 100 percent coconut coir on the topside. A naturally occurring substance, coir fibers are some of the most durable fibers found in nature.
Constructed with thick coir bristles on the topside, the mat is built tough by nature. Its strong bristles create a high, 15mm pile and help to stop dirt, debris, moisture and other particles from being tracked into your home.
The strong and thick bristles of the coir are naturally tough by nature.
- High 15mm pile
- Helps trap dirt and moisture
- All natural
CARING FOR COIR
Coir is a natural fiber extracted from the husk of the coconut. It is normal for a coir doormat to shed fibers. To help it maintain its best appearance, occasionally shake or brush out your mat.
- Slight variations may occur in the color and texture. This is normal and naturally occurring.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight and excess water.
- Excessive water may result in some color transfers onto floor surfaces.
- Doormat works best on clean, dry and smooth surfaces. Ensure mat is flat before using.
Compare with similar items
/!\ WARNING: Prevent Falls - Ensure mat lies flat before using.