|Product Dimensions||20 x 21.5 x 24 inches|
|Item model number||2074607|
|Minimum weight recommendation||4 Pounds|
|Maximum weight recommendation||120 Pounds|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Number of reclining positions||6|
|Rear-facing minimum child weight||4 Pounds|
|Rear-facing maximum child weight||40 Pounds|
|Forward-facing minimum child weight||22 Pounds|
|Forward-facing maximum child weight||65 Pounds|
|Item Weight||22.8 pounds|
|Country/Region of origin||China|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $24.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Graco 4Ever DLX 4 in 1 Car Seat, Infant to Toddler Car Seat, with 10 Years of Use, Fairmont , 20x21.5x24 Inch (Pack of 1)
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- 4 in 1 car seat gives you 10 years of use: seamlessly transforms from rear facing harness car seat (4 40 pounds), to forward facing harness car seat (22 65 pounds), to high back belt positioning booster (40 100 pounds), to backless belt positioning booster (40 120 pounds)
- Graco protect Plus engineered helps to protect Your little one in frontal, side, rear and rollover crashes
- Simply safe adjust harness system adjusts the height of your harness and headrest to 10 positions in one motion to ensure that Your child is always properly secured.Do not use bleach
- 6 position recline helps keep your growing child comfy on Your many journeys together
- The Graco exclusive In right Latch attachment provides an easy, one second attachment with an audible click to help ensure secure installation
- Integrated belt lock off for easy vehicle seat belt installation
- Machine washable, rapid remove cover removes in 60 seconds without uninstalling the seat for easy cleaning
- Care: metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and cool water
From the manufacturer
What is the height and weight limit for this car seat?
4-in-1 seat gives you 10 years of use: seamlessly transforms from rear-facing harness car seat (4-40 lb) to forward-facing harness car seat (22-65 lb) to highback belt-positioning booster (40-100 lb) to backless belt-positioning booster (40-120 lb).
What is beneficial about the InRight LATCH system?
The Graco exclusive InRight LATCH attachment provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audio click cue to help ensure secure installation.
What is ProtectPlus?
ProtectPlus is a number of rigorous testing measurement to keep your child safe. The car seat meets or exceeds the child restraint criteria for a frontal crash test under the US FMVSS 213.
How does this car seat keep my growing child comfortable?
The 4Ever 4-in-1 Car Seat keeps your growing child comfortable with a 6-position recline, 10-position adjustable headrest, and Simply Safe Adjust Harness System (in which the harness and headrest adjust in one motion).
Can the seat cover be removed for cleaning?
Yes! The machine-washable seat cover is easy to undo without removing the harness.
Graco 4Ever DLX 4-in-1 Car Seat gives you 10 years of use with 1 car seat, now upgraded with 3 additional features pack and play The best-selling 4Ever you know and love now features a Rapid Remove cover, an integrated belt lock-off for easy installation and rubberized fuss free harness storage for extra accessibility. It is comfortable for your child and convenient for you as it transitions from a rear-facing harness (4-40 lbs) to forward-facing harness (22-65 lbs) to high back belt-positioning booster (40-100 lbs) to backless belt-positioning booster (40-120 lbs). The Simply Safe Adjust Harness System and 10-position headrest lets you adjust the harness and headrest together with no rethreading. The 6-position recline keeps your child comfortable, while the In Right Latch system makes installation easy. It's the only car seat you'll ever need Pack and Play.
Children are safer riding rear-facing and should ride rear-facing as long as possible, until they reach the maximum rear-facing height or weight rating for their car seat. Then children should ride forward-facing, using the built-in harness system for as long as possible until they reach the maximum forward-facing weight or height for their car seat. At that point, children should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat. A booster is no longer needed once the vehicle seat belt fits properly, typically when they reach 4 feet 9 inches tall and are between ages 8-12. Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage.Plush head and body inserts keep your child comfortable.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Graco Grows4Me 4 in 1 Car Seat, Infant to Toddler Car Seat with 4 Modes, Vega 1 Count (Pack of 1)
Evenflo EveryFit 4-in-1 Convertible Car Seat
Maxi-Cosi Pria All-in-One Convertible Car Seat, rear-facing, from 4-40 pounds; forward-facing to 65 pounds; and up to 100 pounds in booster mode, Silver Charm
Britax One4Life ClickTight All-in-One Car Seat – 10 Years of Use – Infant, Convertible, Booster – 5 to 120 Pounds - SafeWash Fabric, Cadet
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Baby Expert Store||Amazon.com||AlbeeBaby|
|Item Dimensions||20 x 21.5 x 24 inches||20 x 21.5 x 24 inches||22.25 x 19 x 32.5 inches||29 x 23 x 22 inches||20.5 x 19.5 x 25 inches|
|Size||20x21.5x24 Inch (Pack of 1)||1 Count (Pack of 1)||1 Count (Pack of 1)||One Size (Pack of 1)||1 Count (Pack of 1)|
Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After getting the Extend2Fit we were able to rear face her till she was almost 3 when she hit the max weight. Now she is almost 4 and is quite tall for her age (about the size of the average 6 year old.) The Extend2Fit is only rated for forward facing untill 65Ibs and our daughter is close to the 50Ibs mark.
Knowing this and that probably by the time she's 6 she'll be in a booster, and we were now needing a second car seat for our second vehicle, we finally bought this one!
Truth be told it was on our radar when we bought the Extend2Fit but due to pricing and the fact that it wasn't sold at Walmart in store we got that instead.
I wish I bought this much sooner. I love that in comparison to the Extend2Fit the covering is so much easier to take off and clean (The Extend2Fit cover is an absolute nightmare to take off!!)
The cup holders are removable which will make cleaning much easier as my daughter likes to put food in the cup holders and leave it (which is mildly frustrating but it's her seat.)
I think the only con I can see is the installation being slightly different and confusing. As the way the instructions are written there is somehow a difference between Latch and RIGHTlatch system for forward facing (but I see literally NO difference.) And the manual doesn't explain that well in my opinion which is slightly alarming as it makes a lot of room for error here.
It describes 2 ways to use latch system in forward facing mode and 1 of the ways the manuel says you can't use latch in forward facing mode over 45Ibs but with RIGHTlatch mode you can. I don't like using the seat belt to hold the seat because it NEVER feels secure enough for my liking and the way my Jeep seats are it doesn't sit as well in the seat as the Extend2Fit does as the base of the seat is wider.
Other than the issue of installation I think this is a decent seat. We loved our Extend2Fit and would have bought this one instead but weren't in the financial position we are now to get one. Compared to other seats similar to this, this one is incredibly affordable especially for the length of use you can use it for. I do wish to see this available in stores instead of only online however!